• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Goldsminer's 1 Year Thread

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
So after 366 days (leap year) as staff I am glad to say it has officially been 1 year since I was hired as staff. The time has gone by so quickly for me it feels like just weeks ago I was in the interview room to be honest. I have made many friends since joining this team and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work with them.

There are so many people I would like to thank personally for their role in my journey as a staff member.

Alyssa FAM I honestly love you so much you have been such an inspiration and a wonderful friend. I could not ask for a better mentor throughout my journey here. Thank-You so much for giving me the opportunity to be a staff member and to this day I still can’t quite tell if it was to save yourself from the endless pokes about hackers on ts :p

AGFire2013 Ambae! I am so proud to say that you were my mod buddy. You taught me so much and were so fun to talk to. Your love for rowing is so apparent. It was such a sad day when you left us especially for me. I’m happy that we still contact each other sometimes.

Frankyy The man himself! Since I met you I have had so much respect for you. The amount of time you have dedicated to being an awesome friend and an amazing member of staff is crazy! You have helped me through personal battles always being there for me as well as guiding me in the right directions as a staff member. I am so glad to know you and have met you IRL it was an awesome day and we need to catch up again soon.

Swoopz Honestly don’t know where you’ve been for these past few months, but I could never forget you! Being in that waiting room together you are and always will be my waiting buddy! We did so much together playing in clans, together and chatting for hours. I was so upset when you resigned knowing that it would never be quite the same without you. I’m sure Alyssa gets this, but please evidence and reason not together xD I hope that one day we can reconnect.

Cameron Quite possibly the tallest person I know like omg! You’re wonderful, kind personality is a true testament to your upbringing and you are one of the greatest AU players in history! Can’t wait to meet with you again.

GoudAlmighty Jordyy pearl Atomicdynamite. Guys honestly could not have asked for a better group to play with you are all so skilled and the memes were great :D Without you all I don’t think I would have ever developed any sort of skill at MCSG haha.

Sylnt Mate you were one of my first true friends on MCG playing together and I’m so glad to see you as a staff member now! You’ve been doing an awesome job so far always there to help and you’re so active in-game and on slack. You are an all-around nice guy and a great player.

@Blazins @ProTip You guys are truly some of the best people to talk to. You guys are always light hearted and very skilled. Playing in CB’s with you 2 was always fun listening to you (blazin) threatening our spot in the lineup.

dinbae David you are such a chill guy to be around. Your ability to make peoples day better whether intentionally or not was off the charts. Every time I talked to you, you were so composed, professional and fun.

Ava Mate welcome to AU, I have gotten to know you so much better these last few months and you are such a kind person, who has a great sense of humour. Your constantly screwed up sleep schedule was what allowed us to really connect.

Nick We have a weird relationship haha. Started out getting yelled at by you, then you led my interview and now we just talk sometimes. You are a nice guy and what you did for the clan community over the years is beyond belief it is truly outstanding.

Bowser52000 Don’t get chased by a car… You were the first member of Sr. Staff I ever talked with, well was in a channel with I was so scared to talk haha :p Honestly you are a top bloke and a great friend and I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to become friends with you.

NagolGames: Dad? Mate you were one of my first friends when I joined the team and you have taught me so much. I am so happy for you. You have succeeded so much this past year. In just 1 year you have reached the top and finished school. You are one of the nicest people I have met online.

Yannick I remember the days before you were staff. One of the original quantum’s, you were so active on the forums and still are. I hope we continue to get along.

Nick Braden Freshly Kraken Kyle Alyssa: Thank you all for hiring me some of my favourite people in the world.

5Ocal I’ve only known you for the past few months or so, but I’ve loved every minute I’ve known you. You’re such a nice person to talk to and a great developer! Your skill at the game in all aspects including moderation is undeniable and I know you will continue to grow and become an even better representation of AU on the staff team and in the broader community.

Axanite | Liam LIAM! You have been here for so long, seen so much and done much more. Whilst I didn’t know you before joining the team, I have truly grown to respect you in many aspects especially your work ethic and commitment. Congratulations on all your achievements within the network and in Team Elite. Stay awesome mate and don’t let anyone get between you and your goals. :D

Well that about wraps it up, thank-you to everyone mentioned or not for your contributions and help to make reaching this milestone possible! I think it is appropriate to link a video here, a great montage by 5Ocal and something that means a lot to me. To anyone from the AU region reading this I love you all whether we talked or not, broke rules or not you guys are such a unique and amazing community and I hope one day that we will get our region back. Without further procrastination here is the video thanks again everyone.

~Goldsminer

Last edited:

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1 year = Huge amount of work!
Gratzz! <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Awesome job sticking around the team after losing AU, Goldsmemer. See you around and congratulations!! c:

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Sylnt Mate you were one of my first true friends on MCG playing together and I’m so glad to see you as a staff member now! You’ve been doing an awesome job so far always there to help and you’re so active in-game and on slack. You are an all-around nice guy and a great player.
Thank you for the kind words man! I still remember the day us two platinum donors met on fortress pike! Haha good times! Anyway man keep up the amazing work as a staff member!

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Axanite | Liam LIAM! You have been here for so long, seen so much and done much more. Whilst I didn’t know you before joining the team, I have truly grown to respect you in many aspects especially your work ethic and commitment. Congratulations on all your achievements within the network and in Team Elite. Stay awesome mate and don’t let anyone get between you and your goals. :D
Thank you so much <3 Congratulations on 1 year as staff & here's to another year!

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Damn so sad to see you go :( ... oh wait! A STAFF THREAD THATS NOT SOMEONE RESIGNING!!! Onya Golds keep up the good work =D

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Glad I was able to take part in your interview, the goold ol'days. Congratulations c:

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
You've been a fantastic staff member, especially after losing the AU network. Grats on 1 year man!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci