• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goldsminer's 300 Message AMA

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Will you ever become Sr. Moderator? :D

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
What is the most challenging part about being a moderator other than the obvious factors?

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
So you are a moderator and you have finally reached 300 messages? I respect you as a mod; however, seeing as some members such as myself or others have more messages and aren't mod. How does this make you feel. I'm not saying more messages=mod, but I am saying what is your opinion on mods who just joined the forums in late 2015, early 2016 and have mod already, and those mods who have less than 50 messages?

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
So you are a moderator and you have finally reached 300 messages? I respect you as a mod; however, seeing as some members such as myself or others have more messages and aren't mod. How does this make you feel. I'm not saying more messages=mod, but I am saying what is your opinion on mods who just joined the forums in late 2015, early 2016 and have mod already, and those mods who have less than 50 messages?
Personally I don't think my 300 messages represent my activity at least for me. As for those with 50 messages or less sometimes I think maybe we should have a minimum, but I don't really mind if your application is good enough you are qualified to be mod imo

How does a miner find gold very quickly?
With many skills and picks

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Why do you love unfair clan battle wins more than a battle with no issues?
Why did you abuse your privileges to disband vape?

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you love unfair clan battle wins more than a battle with no issues?
I don't know what clan you are from, but since the lovely TruciDankMemes I don't think I've been involved in any 'unfair' wins. We simply follow rules. :D

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
I don't know what clan you are from, but since the lovely TruciDankMemes I don't think I've been involved in any 'unfair' wins. We simply follow rules. :D
So in an MCSG MAKER WHERE OBVIOUSLY ONLY THE CLAN IS IN and we don't say our lineup, you play the entire round until you all die because you are trash and then you tell is it's a redo, and then steamroll was saying how it was unfair and you banned him for abuse LOL fair win / 10

Vape won every round (3-0) so vape put up the win and then you took it down acting like it was an actual fake win, no one actually cared what you had to say, it was MCSG MAKER AND WE DIDNT SAY OUR LINEUP YAY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci