• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goldsminer's Competion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I thought I'd change up the threads on the forums from "OMG MCGamer is dying" or "Goodbye (My Leaving Thread)" To something fun and creative. I have a challenge for you. I want you to create your own original gamemode. Make sure that it hasn't been done before.

How to do it?
It's Simple! Think of a cool name provide a description of how it works and add some rules (If you have rules you want to put)

If you like someone's suggestion please like it. As it might spark a new gamemode. With that being said don't expect one next week or anything like that, but perhaps one day your idea could be a game on the MCGamer Network. (Pretty cool, eh)

Please do not plagirise or be mean to other people about their ideas as this is for fun. As many people say if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. (And people wonder why I'm quiet :p (I'm Joking BTW)) Any mean comments will be removed. If you have an issue with something or am embarased to put it in the comments because you think it's silly feel free to DM me instead :D

GET CREATIVE

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Idea: An original and separate section/gamemode on our servers dedicated toward Clan Battles. Clans may come here to battle each other privately.

How it works: I have a detailed plan on how this would work out but that's too much reading for a simple thread. The basic premise is that clans form into separate parties, and then use some sort of /duel command to duel the other party and bring them into a private server in which they can go through with their battle :)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro posting. Necro posting is posting on a thread that has not been replied to in the past 30 days. Please avoid necro posting on threads in the future as it is against the rules.

Thread Locked Due to Necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci