• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good bye Mcgamer - JustQuick Signing out

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
I know. I forgot to record it because my entire hard drive was getting filled with videos :(
You shouldnt be forced to record with an 3rd party application anyway. Just get on the ts and sort it out.

Otherwise I belive MCGamer has alot to work on if you have to record something thats supposed to be chilled out and fun.

Fratsi

Tribute
Reaction score
You shouldnt be forced to record with an 3rd party application anyway. Just get on the ts and sort it out.

Otherwise I belive MCGamer has alot to work on if you have to record something thats supposed to be chilled out and fun.
True. I went on the TS and got told to contact an admin via e-mail. So now I'm just hoping the admin will unban me...

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
If they don't have any proof, then they can just unban you. If they DO have proof which is what I assume, you will remain banned.
m8 i have a reccording of a mod saying that they don't got any proof :D

sahlinmoje

Tribute
Reaction score
Thats not how it works sir, they need to have proof.
Zethiz the mods are so weird. They told him that there proof is the aniCheat Stystem... And some mods says that the AntiCheat is ALL OF THE BUNNIES up and some mods says it Can be wrong lol.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Speak to a Sr Mod, or I'll speak to one for you.
A sr.mod basically can't discuss another players punishment to you. He's going to have to speak with the Sr.Mod himself.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
A sr.mod basically can't discuss another players punishment to you. He's going to have to speak with the Sr.Mod himself.
Nope, I just spoke to a Mod who discussed everything about the player. He got banned by the anti cheat and all he can do is re-dispute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci