• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good bye Mcgamer - JustQuick Signing out

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope, I just spoke to a Mod who discussed everything about the player. He got banned by the anti cheat and all he can do is re-dispute.
Mods are not allowed to give details on punishments to anyone except the player who has the punishment.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Mods are not allowed to give details on punishments to anyone except the player who has the punishment.
He asked me what reason the player was banned for and I said it was hacking so I asked him if there was 0 evidence because that's what I heard.

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
He asked me what reason the player was banned for and I said it was hacking so I asked him if there was 0 evidence because that's what I heard.
i appreciates what you did for me ;D i'm just about to upload a video when i speak to a mod

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Sad to see you go ;-; If you weren't hacking you should try to fill out another ban dispute. Hope to see you back one day!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What if he got banned by the NCP just like me? The Sr. Mods also wont unban me and they got no proof on me.
The proof is the AntiCheat logs. Even if you try to trigger it yourself, you'll remain banned. When our anticheat bans someone, it's almost always for a good reason. Yes, there has been a rocky history with false positives, but it's been almost pinpoint accurate as of late.

The reason people who try to trigger it are to remain banned is because if we unbanned everyone who said "Yeah, I just tested it out" we'd have a lot of people coming to us and lying.

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
The proof is the AntiCheat logs. Even if you try to trigger it yourself, you'll remain banned. When our anticheat bans someone, it's almost always for a good reason. Yes, there has been a rocky history with false positives, but it's been almost pinpoint accurate as of late.

The reason people who try to trigger it are to remain banned is because if we unbanned everyone who said "Yeah, I just tested it out" we'd have a lot of people coming to us and lying.
and still there is no proof and you say almost .... this is what another mod said -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave like this dude. Best of luck in your future wherever you go.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
and still there is no proof and you say almost .... this is what another mod said -snip-
I snipped out the video to protect the identity of that moderator. Yes, our anticheat isn't perfect, that much is obvious. No anticheat is perfect, therefore if you can put together a case as to why you were innocent and falsely banned, you'll be unbanned. May I ask how you were banned? I'm assuming it was ingame since the ban was made by the anticheat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci