• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good bye Mcgamer - JustQuick Signing out

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
I snipped out the video to protect the identity of that moderator. Yes, our anticheat isn't perfect, that much is obvious. No anticheat is perfect, therefore if you can put together a case as to why you were innocent and falsely banned, you'll be unbanned. May I ask how you were banned? I'm assuming it was ingame since the ban was made by the anticheat.
i was banned in the start of a game on adrenaline when i got a stone sword in a chest and started kill everybody

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i was banned in the start of a game on adrenaline when i got a stone sword in a chest and started kill everybody
What likely happened in this case is that you accidentally hit the AntiCheat entity while trying to kill people. This is very unfortunate. In your next dispute, try being as detailed as possible with the event, attempt to prove your previously outstanding reputation within the community as someone who hasn't broken any rules previously (if that's the case) and make it clear that you had no intention of breaking said rules.

The more detailed you are and the more information you give, the more successful you'll be as opposed to just calling out the staff and calling the anticheat inaccurate- because that won't get you unbanned :p

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
What likely happened in this case is that you accidentally hit the AntiCheat entity while trying to kill people. This is very unfortunate. In your next dispute, try being as detailed as possible with the event, attempt to prove your previously outstanding reputation within the community as someone who hasn't broken any rules previously (if that's the case) and make it clear that you had no intention of breaking said rules.

The more detailed you are and the more information you give, the more successful you'll be as opposed to just calling out the staff and calling the anticheat inaccurate- because that won't get you unbanned :p
a sr mod told me to not make any more ban disputes ...

so what should i do

Sad to see you go ;-; If you weren't hacking you should try to fill out another ban dispute. Hope to see you back one day!
yeah i will try ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kat

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
"The anti cheat is never wrong" yet he says that there is a 99% chance of the anti cheat being right. Then how can the anti cheat never be wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci