• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good bye Mcgamer - JustQuick Signing out

JustQuick

Tribute
Reaction score
"The anti cheat is never wrong" yet he says that there is a 99% chance of the anti cheat being right. Then how can the anti cheat never be wrong?
and he also say everthing can mess upp. lol mods

Fratsi

Tribute
Reaction score
The proof is the AntiCheat logs. Even if you try to trigger it yourself, you'll remain banned. When our anticheat bans someone, it's almost always for a good reason. Yes, there has been a rocky history with false positives, but it's been almost pinpoint accurate as of late.

The reason people who try to trigger it are to remain banned is because if we unbanned everyone who said "Yeah, I just tested it out" we'd have a lot of people coming to us and lying.
You wanna know what's funny? 50% of your staff team says to me their NCP is 100% accurate. Please show me some logs of what hack I used. I was lagging and swinging randomly in the air to practice jitterclicking, and got banned. I wasn't even fighting someone lmao.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
If there is no evidence for your ban the anti-cheat must have detected it.

Fratsi

Tribute
Reaction score
If there is no evidence for your ban the anti-cheat must have detected it.
Yet you guys admit the NCP isn't 100% accurate. So there is NO proof that I was hacking. It's bullshit MCSG bans people that aren't even cheating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci