• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good bye :(

Vekian

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, you may know me, or you may not, but I am just here to announce that this is the last time I will be logging out of MCG. I have enjoyed playing with you all, but, it is my time to depart. I have played MCG for over a year now and have become very competitive at times. I hope you all enjoy your stay here and have a great time, I will miss you all.​

Imaqinative - Thanks so much for being with me since the fridge days, you have been a very good friend.

Saydimon - Saydie, thanks for all those times when you were nice to me, even when everyone else was against me.

demonman63801 - Thanks for all the awesome games we had, you were truly a good friend.

Kinify - <3 u bae

WindWolf1 - You were definitely an awesome friend, we would play UHC, HG, etc. I enjoyed playing with you.

AlihanMEs - You were definitely an awesome GFX artist and taught me a lot of cool tricks when I became interested in it. We haven't played much together now but I enjoyed playing with you <3

CodyJones17181 - You and I have been friends for about a year now, and we still play a very often, you are a very nice person and funny, I will miss playing with you although we will probably be playing together on other servers <3

And finally my friend MagicPillow who does not have a Forum account but has definitely been my best friend these past 3 years, thanks so much for being there for me, I will miss playing with you.

Now these are just some of the more notable people but I will miss you all, and miss playing with you all, Even if we just talked in Hub8 <3

But I am not leaving because of The Stats Reset but because I am not as entertained as I used to be playing on these servers, there is indeed a lot more hackers, and also just people who are out to get you. I have gotten DDoS'd quite a lot and hated on by lots of players. I am not planning on returning in the future, but I may still play on some of the Popular PvP servers (Ex. Crisp, Zincbox, Roxbot)

And again I will miss you all and remember you always <3

Vekian, Signing off.​

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci