• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good cheap mouse??

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
Need suggestions for a good mouse. I had a terrible one before which now is kinda broken

Oilz

Tribute
Reaction score
Razr deathadder 2013, its a great mouse and I got it for about 13 bucks off amazon

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Price Bracket ie $10-$100?
Also don't buy cordless mouses. You spend way too much on batteries.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty sure there are a lot of logitech mouses that are pretty good that are below $70. But if you want a good mouse, I'm afraid to say you'll have to put a bit of money into it. The computer market is just huge at the moment so computer parts are just so expensive at the moment.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What makes a good mouse? Well a lot of it comes down to preferences - the anatomy, play and how you hold the mouse. If it's too small it can just slip out of your hands but if it's too big you may struggle to hold it.

Most mouses tend to have a life span of 2 years, but if you handle it well it can last up to 3 years. Sensitivity is important, sometimes your mouse could be too sensitive and it's not very fun. The feet of a mouse is important so it has some friction on most surfaces so it can move more freely and easily.

You have to be careful about selecting what mouse to buy because some have some habits, such as delays etc which sound like the mouse you had previously before. Because of this it's important to choose a healthy mouse that has a nice smooth or textured coat. If you plan on having multiple mice it's best to keep the male and females separated, unless you want to wake up to a ton of baby mice. Personally I recommend any typical house mouse but there are some other cool classes of mice you can buy and keep.

Here is a picture of my mouse.

Logitech G502, SS Rival, Zowie.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
If its just for minecraft you really just need to be able to click. Unless you want buttons on it to set as hotkeys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci