• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Job MCSG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kind of sad that a guy can't even post a genuine thread stating that the server is doing a good job without the whiners in the community jumping all over the thread and complaining about everything wrong. Let the guy have his opinion, and if you have something negative to say - don't say it at all. Even better, you can report the bugs to the developers so they can fix it.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Kind of sad that a guy can't even post a genuine thread stating that the server is doing a good job without the whiners in the community jumping all over the thread and complaining about everything wrong. Let the guy have his opinion, and if you have something negative to say - don't say it at all. Even better, you can report the bugs to the developers so they can fix it.
Well the thing is MCSG didn't listen to the community, they focused on the least important things to update and completely wasted their time.

The simple glitches that have been here for months still ain't fix but at least they updated their most popular gamemode BATTLEGROUNDS xD AM I RIGHT.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well the thing is MCSG didn't listen to the community, they focused on the least important things to update and completely wasted their time.

The simple glitches that have been here for months still ain't fix but at least they updated their most popular gamemode BATTLEGROUNDS xD AM I RIGHT.
To be fair, Battlegrounds is the second most popular gamemode and does deserve developer attention, just as SG does. Obviously, SG needs more TLC because it is the most popular gamemode available on the servers, but don't say that the developers wasted their time working on Battlegrounds - because they didn't.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
To be fair, Battlegrounds is the second most popular gamemode and does deserve developer attention, just as SG does. Obviously, SG needs more TLC because it is the most popular gamemode available on the servers, but don't say that the developers wasted their time working on Battlegrounds - because they didn't.
Well my first point is
1. Battlegrounds is the second most popular game mode because the other game modes don't work and even if they did no one would play them.

2. Battlegrounds hardly gets played at all compared to SG, SG is 3-4 times the size of it.

3. The developers should focus on their main game mode and fix the bugs that have been around for 6 GOD DAM MONTHS!

For what you said that Battlegrounds needs developers attention, it does but it should always be second, Also they did waste their time since it hardly gets played.

Last edited:

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Kind of sad that a guy can't even post a genuine thread stating that the server has obvious flaws without the staff locking the thread.

Or am I wrong, the servers are perfect and we are all sinners for thinking otherwise?

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kind of sad that a guy can't even post a genuine thread stating that the server has obvious flaws without the staff locking the thread.

Or am I wrong, the servers are perfect and we are all sinners for thinking otherwise?
The staff lock threads based on whether or not the thread is considered abusive or worthy of a flaming offense. They don't lock it solely based upon the fact that the thread criticizes the server. There's only one instance that I can think of in recent memory when a staff member has locked a thread criticizing the network for no viable reason, but that's an anomaly.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
The staff lock threads based on whether or not the thread is considered abusive or worthy of a flaming offense. They don't lock it solely based upon the fact that the thread criticizes the server. There's only one instance that I can think of in recent memory when a staff member has locked a thread criticizing the network for no viable reason, but that's an anomaly.
TIL criticism = abuse

nice

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TIL criticism = abuse

nice
What? How is that in any way related to what I said?...

Criticism doesn't equal abuse. If there is flame on the thread (as there usually is), the thread is locked. If there isn't, the thread isn't locked.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Even better, you can report the bugs to the developers so they can fix it.
The reason people are pissed off is because they report said bugs and glitches, only for nothing to happen. After like 6 months the FnS glitch still exists - take a look at the situation before assuming the role of 'Minecraft White Knight'.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The reason people are pissed off is because they report said bugs and glitches, only for nothing to happen. After like 6 months the FnS glitch still exists - take a look at the situation before assuming the role of 'Minecraft White Knight'.
why does the hero have to be a white knight? cant they be a black knight? #equalityforall

feminist

Career
Reaction score
What? How is that in any way related to what I said?...

Criticism doesn't equal abuse. If there is flame on the thread (as there usually is), the thread is locked. If there isn't, the thread isn't locked.
"Thread locked for potential flame"

no man the staff are perfect you don't understand

why does the hero have to be a white knight? cant they be a black knight? #equalityforall
why does it have to be a knight? #equalityforall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci