• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Job MCSG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The reason people are pissed off is because they report said bugs and glitches, only for nothing to happen. After like 6 months the FnS glitch still exists - take a look at the situation before assuming the role of 'Minecraft White Knight'.
Please don't assume that I'm some sort of activist for the staff team. I know exactly what the issue is. That's not the reason that they're mad. Although, yes, it has something to do with the problem, they're also mad because haters will be haters and nothing will ever change that. There will always be naysayers for this network, and that will never change.
"Thread locked for potential flame"
That happened once. I can't find any other perfectly legitimate examples of your argument.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Like a server can never be perfect i still think that the Staff Aren't at THE Top but meh the Teamspeak is also 90% staff and 10% donators or Map Makers. But thats my thought.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
I've noticed that many of the ratings on MCSG tend to be negative so I'll step up and say, "Good job MCSG!" For the past few months, MCSG has done an excellent job in listening to the community, updating their plugin, and editing their gamemodes like battlegrounds. I personally love the new rendition of Battlegrounds and their hit detection has been super clean! (even better than Badlion) Obviously there are some things that MCSG needs to work on such as the newly implement glitches with the addition of 1.9 and the old glitches like the FnS glitch and eating glitch, but baby steps first. I hope that the server can grow positively in the next few months.
: 3 so true, little things have to be changed first. Personally I haven't experienced the FnS Glitch at all since the end of February, I occasionally still get the eating glitch but hopefully soon those bugs will be squashed for goooood :D

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't assume that I'm some sort of activist for the staff team. I know exactly what the issue is. That's not the reason that they're mad. Although, yes, it has something to do with the problem, they're also mad because haters will be haters and nothing will ever change that. There will always be naysayers for this network, and that will never change.

That happened once. I can't find any other perfectly legitimate examples of your argument.
My thread got locked a couple of days back for that reason, there has been multiple times this has happened but I see you never look on forums!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My thread got locked a couple of days back for that reason, there has been multiple times this has happened but I see you never look on forums!
I'm on the forums literally every single day dude.

Can I have links? I'm curious to see this for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci