• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good Job MCSG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um well you didn't make that clear plus multiple other threads I have made about 3 have been locked for the same reason, Even some of my friends threads have been locked but sadly there threads are long gone and I have no access to them.
I just spoke to a Sr. Staff member and according to him, threads that rail about problems that the network has without offering any viable solution are automatically locked. So that's a new thing I didn't know about. Something to think about.
You're in the wrong, a common rule is that threads should never be locked TO PREVENT POSSIBLE FLAME but instead to be locked because of ACTUAL FLAME.
I really can't argue with this assessment of Charlie's response. I dislike the fact that staff members may lock threads because of potential flame. How will people ever be able to discuss things? In an argument, there is always potential for flame - it's a fact of conflict. Just because there is an argument or discussion happening doesn't mean the thread should be locked.
Don't be a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom nazi and it wouldn't happen in the first place.

When people complain about the staff team they're talking about scum like YOU.
See, this is the type of stuff that gets threads locked.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
I just spoke to a Sr. Staff member and according to him, threads that rail about problems that the network has without offering any viable solution are automatically locked. So that's a new thing I didn't know about. Something to think about.

I really can't argue with this assessment of Charlie's response. I dislike the fact that staff members may lock threads because of potential flame. How will people ever be able to discuss things? In an argument, there is always potential for flame - it's a fact of conflict. Just because there is an argument or discussion happening doesn't mean the thread should be locked.

See, this is the type of stuff that gets threads locked.
The thing is it did have things in their to improve but obviously no one can actually read any more!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
The thing is it did have things in their to improve but obviously no one can actually read any more!
to be honest, it was more negativity and stuff than anything else. That is why I chose to lock it.
-Let's end this discussion of that on this thread here and now- if you want to talk to me about it, please start a conversation with me instead rather than filling this thread up with hate and flame :).

For the most part, let's try keep the thread on topic. :)

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Thread locked because of flame. If you guys believe a staff member is doing something wrong please report it to me. This is not the place to be doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci