• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good League of Legends Champions! [POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE]

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ok what should i purchase in mid game for them?
Nothing in particular, it depends on who you are up against.

Nasus at mid game you should focus on tankiness, if you are versing an AP champion then build spirit visage, merc trends and sustain. If you are versing an AD champion then build armour and really only offensive items if you are ahead.

Wukong at mid game you want armour penetration and physical damage pretty much at all stages of the game. If you are starting to feed then get armour and magic resist.

Tryndamere mid game you should start building damage, critical chance and sustain depending on who you are up against. He is weak early game so if you do happen to start feeding get armour and roam a bit more.

Tristana can be built AP or AD, avoid armour and magic resist unless nobody is protecting you, but they should be.

If you want to know what's best for you describe how you like to play, what lane? Bruiser? Tank? Assassin?

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
Nothing in particular, it depends on who you are up against.

Nasus at mid game you should focus on tankiness, if you are versing an AP champion then build spirit visage, merc trends and sustain. If you are versing an AD champion then build armour and really only offensive items if you are ahead.

Wukong at mid game you want armour penetration and physical damage pretty much at all stages of the game. If you are starting to feed then get armour and magic resist.

Tryndamere mid game you should start building damage, critical chance and sustain depending on who you are up against. He is weak early game so if you do happen to start feeding get armour and roam a bit more.

Tristana can be built AP or AD, avoid armour and magic resist unless nobody is protecting you, but they should be.

If you want to know what's best for you describe how you like to play, what lane? Bruiser? Tank? Assassin?
Google translator couldn't even translate this.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Anyway, I've currently have been maiming Morgana. She isn't the best champ, but she can still demolish when played right. She is a team player, her ultimate is mainly for team fights, while it can be the finishing hit from a 1v1. Her Q is a nasty snare/stun (idk the difference) that deals quite a bit of damage early game and mid game, and also snares for quite a long time. It is good for annoying poke (slowly lowering the other champions health) or it is good for that champ that is running away on low health for the final blow. I recommend Q as the first move to start of with and to start when doing a combo. However be careful, this attack can hit minions and will not avoid them.

Her W, also known as Tormented Soil, is a good farming spell, along with her Q, this can make for some healthy damage early game. Tormented soil starts to destroy the ground dissolving either the minions or champions health. At level 3, it can kill a back row of spell caster minions therefore making farm easier than it should be. Using Morganas Q with a follow up of W is the way to poke other champions around (once trapped, place the w straight underneath their feet, as they can't move they'll have to take full damage of tormented soil).

Morgana's E is quite useless to be honest, it's the last thing I level up. It practically gives your teammates a small shield (around half of barrier) for no more than 5 seconds.

Her R (ultimate) is quite good, except of the one downfall, you have to be within a certain range of the enemy to use. This ultimate requires to stay within a certain distance of enemy's when using it. When in a massive team fight, and you've already stunned someone, run in and use R, it'll lower their health quite considerably allowing your teammates to either flash to get away, or to go in for the kill (this is what I mean by team player) or you could a little mean and instead of 'lowering' you could simply wait a bit longer and steal quite a few kills.

Her build is hard to explain, starting off you should buy Dorans Ring and 2 Health Pots, but mainly build straight AP (ability power) after that. If you're looking for a good build, head onto mobafire.com for a list of basic necessary items. For example one would be Sorcerers Boots as her movement speed is incredibly slow.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Anyway, I've currently have been maiming Morgana. She isn't the best champ, but she can still demolish when played right. She is a team player, her ultimate is mainly for team fights, while it can be the finishing hit from a 1v1. Her Q is a nasty snare/stun (idk the difference) that deals quite a bit of damage early game and mid game, and also snares for quite a long time. It is good for annoying poke (slowly lowering the other champions health) or it is good for that champ that is running away on low health for the final blow. I recommend Q as the first move to start of with and to start when doing a combo. However be careful, this attack can hit minions and will not avoid them.

Her W, also known as Tormented Soil, is a good farming spell, along with her Q, this can make for some healthy damage early game. Tormented soil starts to destroy the ground dissolving either the minions or champions health. At level 3, it can kill a back row of spell caster minions therefore making farm easier than it should be. Using Morganas Q with a follow up of W is the way to poke other champions around (once trapped, place the w straight underneath their feet, as they can't move they'll have to take full damage of tormented soil).

Morgana's E is quite useless to be honest, it's the last thing I level up. It practically gives your teammates a small shield (around half of barrier) for no more than 5 seconds.

Her R (ultimate) is quite good, except of the one downfall, you have to be within a certain range of the enemy to use. This ultimate requires to stay within a certain distance of enemy's when using it. When in a massive team fight, and you've already stunned someone, run in and use R, it'll lower their health quite considerably allowing your teammates to either flash to get away, or to go in for the kill (this is what I mean by team player) or you could a little mean and instead of 'lowering' you could simply wait a bit longer and steal quite a few kills.

Her build is hard to explain, starting off you should buy Dorans Ring and 2 Health Pots, but mainly build straight AP (ability power) after that. If you're looking for a good build, head onto mobafire.com for a list of basic necessary items. For example one would be Sorcerers Boots as her movement speed is incredibly slow.
Ok she is really expensive tho isnt she?

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I've only played LoL I think around 5 times and I always use Nasus, I don't know why.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Ok she is really expensive tho isnt she?
Morgana is 1350 ip

Unless you're vs TF lol, what's a stun?

And let me give my 2 cents. For new players, Nasus is good because he can be really, really tanky lategame and still does a lot of damage (that is if you have farmed a lot and got your Siphoning Strike up).
Now, let me run through his abilities.
His passive, innately gives him lifesteal (it was around 20% before his Visual Update, I'm not sure about now).
His Q, Siphoning Strike. Has a scaling that increases for every stack of Siphoning Strike. To get these stacks, you have to kill minions, creeps or champions with Siphoning Strike. Killing small creeps and small minions gives 3 stacks. 6 stacks is given if you kill champions, large creeps (Ancient Golem, Elder Lizard, Dragon & Baron) or large minions (Siege minion, the one with the cannon). This means, if you farm like madman and be efficient with your farming and end up having like 300cs by 40 minutes. Your q will literally melt their carries.
His W, Wither, decreases the attack speed and movement speed of his target over time. This allows him to easily land a Q during laning. However, it costs a lot of mana from his mana pool and one should never spam it. It deals no damage. This ability is especially good vs auto-attack reliant champions such as Vayne.
His E, Spirit Fire, is an AOE that deals damage over time and decreases the Armor and Magic Resist of those caught in it. This is stupidly good in teamfights as it shreds their defenses if they're clumped together. This ability also gives him the ability to push lanes by a huge margin. In conjunction with his ultimate, this ability is even better.
His ultimate (R), Fury of the Sands, makes him grow in size and increases his current hp and Bonus HP temporarily for 15 seconds. It also deals damage over time to those around you, caught in the sand. This gives him a good survivability and at the same time makes him flip faces.

Overall, Nasus is good because he teaches players why you should farm and he has a few failsafes (such as using your ultimate to run away when you're low).

Another good champion I recommend is Tryndamere. Why? Everyone in the lower levels almost always fights him when he has his ultimate on.

For Skill order, if you're versus someone with crazy pushing power like Riven, max your E. If you're against someone that's squishy (low base armor and MR), max your Q. If you're somehow against Vayne or Jayce top, put a few levels (3, at the most) to your W. If you're against a tank like Malphite or Shen, max your Q and just farm. Try to avoid fighting when they start to get some armor up.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci