• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good League of Legends Champions! [POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE]

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Too bad he's not very mobile.. I guess his insane range with his W compensates for it. He is like Vayne, except he has an armor shred but without the mobility Vayne has with Tumble.

Another I'd suggest for new players is Vladimir. As far as I've seen while smurfing, new players are bad at: managing mana, sustaining (really aggressive, taking lots of damage from the likes of enemy champions and minions) and skillshots.

Looking at vlad, he has a Q which gives him an insane amount of sustain at max rank, coupled with the healing amplification his E gives, it's like a sustain heaven. Then, we have his W, which is a foolproof escape machine that makes vlad untargetable. Vlad is manaless, this rids of the need to manage mana (although his W and E costs Health). He has insane sustain to sustain through those health lost to pointless lane trades. He has no skillshots, the only thing that isn't straightforward in his kit is his ult, but that's an AoE spell.
Just adding, don't spam your W too often. It's op I know, but don't use it to look cool or dodge an easy ability. It has a pretty high health cost and cooldown, I mostly use it to dodge a snare that might get me caught or something.

I sometimes play on my level 10 smurf acc when I get bored of ranked. And there really are alot more vladimirs and shyvana lately. Yes you heard that right, shyvana. She might look like a boring tank/jungler, I also thought that and only played her in jungle once in a while.

But since preseason 4 with the new meta she's an high pick, high win ratio top laner. You can't push against her with her incredible wave clear and she will beat almost everybody with her tankyness and damage in a straight 1v1. Definetly worth a try, if you have enough IP :p

I ALWAYS start with sunfire cape (unless it's ap top of course). You should mostly build tank unless I'm way ahead of my opponent I like to throw in a tri force or botrk ( Blade of the ruined king) for some extra damage. :)

~someone who's 10x better then Hyst ;)

Last edited:

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
JI sometimes play on my level 10 smurf acc when I get bored of ranked. And there really are alot more vladimirs and shyvana lately. Yes you heard that right, shyvana. She might look like a boring tank/jungler, I also thought that and only played her in jungle once in a while.

But since preseason 4 with the new meta she's an high pick, high win ratio top laner. You can't push against her with her incredible wave clear and she will beat almost everybody with her tankyness and damage in a straight 1v1. Definetly worth a try, if you have enough IP :p

I ALWAYS start with sunfire cape (unless it's ap top of course). You should mostly build tank unless I'm way ahead of my opponent I like to throw in a tri force or botrk ( Blade of the ruined king) for some extra damage. :)

~someone who's 10x better then Hyst ;)
This calls for an odd counter. Seriously there are only a selected amount of champions that can hold lane against her. She is like a Yorick that is decent late game.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
His bite is where it's at. ;)
Haha, I was at a friend yesterday and just playing on my ipad while he was playing LoL. All of the sudden a teamfight breaks out and he escapes on 100 hp from a volibear and caitlyn. He's like: Yeaaaa, I escaped. And while he is recalling under turret voli places trinket and flash W :D such a strong ability. His passive is also amazing, unless the enemy does a good ignite.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I know this isn't on the topic of LoL champions, but is there an MCSG/MCGamer/Minecraft LoL clan? I think it'd be cool to have one :) I would make one myself but I'm still level 12 (looooool I nub)

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My personal favorites are Nidalee, Katarina and Shyvana.
But I recommend:
-Fizz
-Diana
-Any champion that doesn't use mana because low level people I swear have no mana management.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this isn't on the topic of LoL champions, but is there an MCSG/MCGamer/Minecraft LoL clan? I think it'd be cool to have one :) I would make one myself but I'm still level 12 (looooool I nub)
Don't think there is one yet, Rebels EU and old Legends sorta have one. I play with them sometimes, that's the only one I know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci