• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good League of Legends Champions! [POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE]

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
A great mid- champion for new players is Annie. Quick to master, hard to get mana starvation with if you use your Q correctly in early- game.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
yi yi yi yi yi yi yi yi
No. -.-

At the moment I am playing in the jungle, my main being Vi, she can build tank and still do a lot of damage, or build damage and do a ton of damage. She is also good because she cleara the jungle so quickly once you hit level 3-4, her ganks are also a lot more effective at this point, and even more once you get her ult. I am learning Amumu, his ganks are really strong and he clears pretty well. I like to build fully tank at first, then build some AP/tanks items (Rylai's, Abyssal, etc..), got a pentakill with Amumu today :D

I also play top lane, Renekton being my favourite top laner, also I enjoy Darius, just doing loads of damage and you can still build tank.

I also play mid lane, not much, there I play Ziggs or Heimerdinger, cus Heimer is so OP since his rework. He starts out a bit slow but scales so well. Ziggs is just more of a nuisance, with all of his poking potential, and has a bit of crowd control, and with his ult, he is great for team fights.

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Just went ADC with Heimerdinger (Don't ask...) and my team was really really really really REALLY mad at me, and then two people started arguing, died a bunch while typing, and then left the game xD We lost, but it was definitely worth it.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Played kassadin because he was on sale and he is good.
Making peeps pissed off with ksing :3

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Before Level 6, he's an innocent little creature prone to ganks with the likes of J4. Post-6, he's apparently a guy that has a Flash on a 10s cooldown.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I played MF but my tem moved me to support
so now im Taric
and im saving for Thresh or Blitzcrank, which for support?
My reasoning for Blitz: Gigantic pull good for team fights and tank so i can help my teamate at bot

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
so now im Taric
My reasoning for Blitz: Gigantic pull good for team fights and tank so i can help my teamate at bot
If you're getting Blitz, keep this in mind. All the grabs that you don't shoot are the best grabs. Just having that damned ability active zones them to misery. Only use it when you really need to. Having it up is already scary for em.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I tried playing LoL once and I saw a camp with a minion in it. One minion by itself killed me and I rage quit. Soyeah.jpg, no league for me.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're getting Blitz, keep this in mind. All the grabs that you don't shoot are the best grabs. Just having that damned ability active zones them to misery. Only use it when you really need to. Having it up is already scary for em.
I told him to go Blitz support because my main ADC is Caitlyn. We're pretty new to the game so we figured the Blitz+Cait combo would bring us farther until we actually start playing level 30s (we're only like 11 :p).

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
so now im Taric
I told him to go Blitz support because my main ADC is Caitlyn. We're pretty new to the game so we figured the Blitz+Cait combo would bring us farther until we actually start playing level 30s (we're only like 11 :p).
Taric works too well with Caitlyn, but I think Nunu and Nidalee would be better supports then Blitzcrank/Thresh because Caitlyn does not really do "all-ins" which they set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci