• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good things come in 2's

Capzook

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a new conspiracy theory. In the little pin off to the side, it has a V in it. In the Spanish language, the day Friday is Viernes. Therefore, I have concluded that MCSG v2 will come out on Friday.

ShadowfireLegend

Spectator
Reaction score
Wait... Giant 2... Hidden 5... 5 - 2 = 3... Half life 3 confirmed.
Hidden five? I think that's just the reflection, although there is also the fact that the "V" reflection is changed to a creeper. Chad, are we overthinking this, or are you piling hidden things into the pictures?

Dragontixan

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe instead of spending time photoshopping pictures, you could actually work on the pluggin? I mean, the pluggin was actually supposed to come out about 2 weeks ago, so... Working on the project before advertising it is probably the way to go.

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe instead of spending time photoshopping pictures, you could actually work on the pluggin? I mean, the pluggin was actually supposed to come out about 2 weeks ago, so... Working on the project before advertising it is probably the way to go.
>Implying that the developers made that image.

The developers have been working hard on the new plugin. The reason it is taking so long is because they are implementing a whole bunch of new features, some of which the community suggested. People have no idea how long it takes to code something like this. The amount of effort that goes into creating a plugin of the likes of MCSG is ridiculous. This thread was to get people pumped up for the release of the new plugin, it was not made for the purpose of wasting time that could be spent on the plugin. In fact, it is completely irrelevant. This is because the people working on the plugin (subv3rsion, Cow, and Forairan) didn't make the picture. Chad probably did. Point is, maybe you should be a little more grateful that this whole thing is happening instead of complaining that the time spent on this thread could have been spent on making the plugin. /rant

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
New conspiracy theory....2 times 5 is ten there are an average of 10 fingers on the normal human being. Humans try to fins aliens, aliens are non exisitent there for we are all non exisisten meaning you are never actually reading this you are only lost in a dream that has been inside of the brain of a dandelion, on the dandelion there are 247 seeds, one of them has a small city on them, this city is for ever controlling of the realese date which is febuary 15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci