• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good things come in 2's

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But who wants double the armour? :( And tier 2 chests come in 2's? :eek: Yum :p
By 2 pieces, I mean two different ones. Also, kills and wins come in twos. Unfortunately, hackers will come in twos as well.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
By 2 pieces, I mean two different ones. Also, kills and wins come in twos. Unfortunately, hackers will come in twos as well.
No, hackers aren't good so they don't come in 2s :p Yeah, 2 different iron ingots/diamond ingots? :p I'm excited! :) :p

xMgdandme

Survivor
Reaction score
Will this 2.0 reset wins or will it just update everything, as I said in my earlier post... I'm oblivious and somewhat stupid. XD

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, hackers aren't good so they don't come in 2s :p Yeah, 2 different iron ingots/diamond ingots? :p I'm excited! :) :p
True, true. I can't wait either. The only problem is that I will be in charlotte for a basketball tournament. :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Will this 2.0 reset wins or will it just update everything, as I said in my earlier post... I'm oblivious and somewhat stupid. XD
It will not reset anything, only update the plugin too complete and utter (cows have utters, cows are vebbi's subscribers, cows are awesome) awesomeness.

ShadowfireLegend

Spectator
Reaction score
Ugh, I tried a conversation with a mod but he isn't responding. If a dev or mod reads this, can you give us an estimate of when it is going to be done? I don't want to continue checking every 15 minutes for the announcement of the update if you guys are going to release it in two weeks.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ugh, I tried a conversation with a mod but he isn't responding. If a dev or mod reads this, can you give us an estimate of when it is going to be done? I don't want to continue checking every 15 minutes for the announcement of the update if you guys are going to release it in two weeks.
Don't bug the mods. Many of us think it's this weekend (the 2 makes a shadow 5, and chad said to look for hidden stuff)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci