• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good ways to get Combos [w/o a rod or bow]

aaronben

Tribute
Reaction score
Sometimes in MCSG or Soup PvP I need help comboing. I can never start one, I keep getting to close to them. I heard that you have to "restart your sprint" by pressing S or let going of A, but Idk when EXACTLY to do it. So if any of you can help me with this, I'd really be happy! :)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
You just spam your sprint button and swing :)

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I used to practice my sword combos in souppvp, bow = badlion UHC, sword = badlion pot or soup pvp, maybe battlegrounds, bow, fishing rod = battlegrounds or badlion MCSG.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello There!

If you need some form of help pvping or something, go ahead and join the TeamSpeak and ppoke one of the Moderators asking for me. If you do so, i'll make sure I can ply a bit with you, and maybe teach you what I can.

I will also make sure of making a guide for all of you guys, which is going to be a lot useful.
That guide is hopefully going to be up soon, so make sure you are on the forums ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Combing without bow or rod. Hah! This is why MCSG is bae.

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
Use a key on your keyboard for sprint instead of double tapping w and hold that key

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci