• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye (◡﹏◡)

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello all :).

Well its been a long time coming for this thread, but it needs to be done. I'm not sure if you guys know this but I haven't been playing MCSG much lately. I have been playing other games enjoying every minute of it. I don't have to worry about hackers or anything of that sort that bothers me about MCSG. I've been enjoying myself immensely with almost no care in the world. So if you can't already tell I am leaving the in-game MCSG community. This might not be permanent but there's only a few things that will bring me back to MCSG; in which I will not disclose at this point. I have alot of people I need to thank for my great time in this community...

SunGodMonkey - David, if it weren't for you I would have NEVER and I repeat NEVER would have got known in this community. You are an amazing friend and I hope we can talk again real soon :)!

DatPikachu - Tyler, do I really need a description for you? YOU ARE AMAZING TYLER! DON'T EVER CHANGE OK! You helped David and I create a bond with all of our members in Organization v1 and you have stuck with me since then c;!

Cat_On_A_Poptart - Macy, ur phat ;). No, but seriously Macy why are you so awesome? I think its because you can be hilarious and weird at the same time xD. Don't change pls :0!

MrKorrenian - I don't think you'll be reading this anytime soon, but I do know this. I know that I have known you for nearly 3.5 years now and you were my first online friend :). I'd like to thank you for being being one of the most amazing and most psychological person I have ever met.

The_Great_Tito - You are also another big reason I got big in the community Tito. Thank you man c:!

landowicked - Lando, you are the main reason I still watch anime to this day xD. However, I am happy you did because it made are bond much stronger :).

OuchTheSchauzer - One of the only people that I can talk about Kingdom Hearts with ;-;. <3 you Rob :eek:!

xNovaXHDx - I don't know if you'll ever see this xD but thank you so much for helping Korrenian and I out back in Organization v2 and for being an amazing friend since then.

Captain | Lqzer cowman213 blackhawk1354 mmagent27 JCagg djmtitans YoYoFrotto degruch9910 Blazerboy | Noah Xx_SToRmZZ_xX justin9cat Sixorr LENNEO ImFaqe Strrafe WalkerRed Any of my old Organization members that I missed - You were all some of the most loyal people I've ever met. If any of you ever need anything let me know. After all I still think of you all as apart of my family :).

ALL1DO1SW1N - Andy, WE HAVE DEFINITELY HAD OUR UPS AND DOWNS ;-;! However, we were able to fix it and become friends again :)!

Branbob83 - I know that I haven't been on your best side lately but I wanted to thank you for accepting me into Trivium c:! I'm happy you gave me a chance because for 1 I made a ton of new friends. Another reason is that I was actually able to keep my promise to you unlike in the past c:! One of the best leaders I've ever had.

Groot - Jacob, if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have gotten into Trivium or even have any friends in Trivium. Thank You :)!

pepsizPower - I know, I know, I'm bad at cs:go. By the way thanks for helping me when I started playing :).

Cscoop - I'm not sure exactly what to say here x3. You were a damn awesome friend thats for sure. I hope you feel the same xD. I piss you off the all the time but you do the same back and that's what friends do right?

Trivium -Anyone in Trivium that I didn't mention above that were actually my friends, Thank You.
P.S.- You know who you are c;

Anyone that I did forget and everyone in general. I would like to thank you all for being an amazing community. I can't thank everyone enough for the time people had given me in this community :/. I really hope that if I ever come back that the community has changed for the better :).

PEACE OUT ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ​

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
You better still be around, ya hear me? YA HEAR ME!!!!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
It's a shame to see you leave, I've enjoyed your posts.

Best of luck with everything.

Reaction score
Chris, you have always been my favorite Mexican. You're fking hilarious and weird. You better get on Landon's teamspeak every now and then. :)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
hey does this mean i have permission to restart org

also please play counter strike with me some time i'm really good trust me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci