• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye and my Confessions.

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mods please don't move.

I've been playing minecraft for over 5 years now. I found Mcsg by my cousin during 2012 summer when only SG1 and SG2 were the only maps. Ever since I've fell in love with Mcsg, it got addicting and I got hooked to minecraft since then. School has started and I have no time to play minecraft or any sort of games, because I pretty much have to get A's in school, and I'm going to be busy in irl as well, you're probably thinking you can get A's while playing minecraft! In my case that's not possible.

My life is hard, some people are able to play videogames on the weekdays, in my case I can't. My parents expect too much from me, which I understand, but sometimes it's too tiring. I've gotten kicked out of the house multiple times, many times my parents cussed at me and called me retarded, stupid, etc.

If you couldn't understand why I'm quitting, it's because:
School/Grades
Sports
IRL
Parents
No time for mc
Lost interest in mc

Cold Hard Facts:
- I'm 16 years old, which might surprise some people.

- My first account on minecraft was mysteriousali

- When I first started playing Mcsg for a year I played on the EU servers instead of US.

- These were all my forum accounts
Ali
Advantage
OGLadSucks
Keeptalkin
Secres
Giveaways
zCritsMacros
Vitals
iLights
Xqer [All versions of Xqer, except for the 2 Forbidix made]
Benefit
Oia
ghostofalleged
2OPBruh
Falling
Oyxr
zCrits_
TheRealzCrits_
LlamaLover4Life
NativeCantLeadlmao
skresolver
skresolvers
packetloss
vbootersucks
znxyo
OutarUS
CamelLover
Imtheforumgod

Yes they're all my forum accounts every and each of them are me, I'm sure I surprised you. I'm not going to be returning back to Mcsg or even just the forums for probably never. I'm not gonna be one of those people who return back 1 week or whatever.

Most common question:
Did I ever hack/Toggle?:
Yes I did, I had a ghost client that's 1.8 and it's fully custom coded. I haven't used it since around April 2015, and I started toggling when Mcsg upgraded to 1.8

"All things come to an end, might as well admit to the truth and man up to everything I've done." -crits

Goodbye MCSG.
Keep pvping.

Zelduhh vxu NerdyAsianFTW holyisabrickwall Silently Togglerss NickSharpx ☆ Getix Tyler Destock Kinify OO7 Intensagod Afroninja609 Doubted Leafed azm Beardy Knaala AuroraVersion2 BAPMBW Boxyy @Mamimato24 HalfSquirrel Simey EricParazak Frondome Zietra Yin Mooclan Henry Noofy Certificate/Accounting William44444 Complicates Coma DinoTheGreat Jccandfriends Soul CubedFruits croe97 Waffles Shrek Jdude200 @FreeFallz Atu ChibiGoose Subtract xFlyPlaysMC @Jaan Motteron FlintAndSteel @RedAstronaut Sportz ZuberCraft Barrold36 _Pinq ScrewYouGumby2 Mez Fusionnuggets Akame Imanol Bah @CptPicklez Swifftyy ThunderClunder BlueCaptain SuperKyle DarkraiM8 @Visors X_LiQuid_WatEr_X @Kingtut11 GearIV myruhh7 Yannick Ceroria Colton' dobbyroxmysocks Eddy Juggernaut Enes3G Lively Braden VebbiHD Absols Wagtail agentkiller158 AriSocrates Bamber BijuuNaruto BoostMeGaming CleverFalcon DatPikachu CrimsonRed demonsushi DJ Kitty Ennobay iMightTroll @MinedandCrafted5 NolenNox MegaDani900 hanfi12 MVPThomas plimpy41 piranga Qyxr Turnip SniperSnakez Sean Shinyigglybuff Tal_Pal Tigerstain TheKnightGamingHD Tyco ulthar William_FTW zipp303 Spike11 MCJackson dognitro8 Brandon6895 Carson252 Sixorr JohnnyGoesSmash TheCornStealer ToeKnee Claps Porkstorm samusdx Darby100 MrCubby flabbypenguin Jadarko RC_4777 SirCumstances GetHoundoomed FarPixel Airlifts EvilMonkeyzHD Zouken Hokama iJuke NativeTalent Zoruo kenzierocks1 Josh MrCrafty1v2 Narwhal notOGLad Primeval PhoneNumber Quaiz billyguy1 Triipiing OGBobby Frog MrJit QuikGod Res Justin / Bullet Scout Stuniing StealthyGamer TheRealOG Togggg Zodes triple_cocacola Vanth x1_ GentleSnivy Courtney FlipGod

Thanks for all being good friends to me, now reading this, I understand if you don't like me anymore or hate me now and never will talk to me.

You will never see me on the Mcsg forums or the Mcsg servers.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye zcrits, I'll honestly miss you, you were one of my bestfriends <3 :(

N

Nikola

you seemed like nice pvp, i cri because you leave pvp god server. bye pvp

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Goodbye :( Hope you at least come back to the forums <3

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not there hmmm :(. Bye man keep your irl pvp good like Bluahwi does. ily even though you threatened to hit me off on most of your forum accounts. I have the same issues I can't focus on school and video games I have to choose one and I chose video games. Bye dude Enjoy life and come back every once and awhile . Come back soon plz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci