• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye :c

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I am so sorry MCSG but I think it's my time to go. I just got my report card and let's just say that IT"S COMPLETELY FU*KED UP! My parents freakin sued me cuz it was so bad ;-; there for, I am grounded til' my next report comes (which isn't until the end of June) and hopefully my grades go back to being a 3 GPA again. I am only allowed to socialize (hang with friends, do online stuff, use electronics, etc) on weekends and I probably won't have time to do that now that I might be getting a part time job (skiing is expensive as SH*T) ;_; MCSG is such a distraction against school and my social life, so I think it's time for me to take a break from my beloved forum site and move on to IRL stuff. I may be on from time-to-time but I would probably just check my 2 or 3 alerts I get and log off xD I wish making this decision does better things for me in my life and I wish y'all the BIGGEST goodbye you've ever seen <3

GOODBYE <3

~TheCornStealer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci