• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Everyone <3

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
From what I could tell you were a great person even though you referred to me as Ian most of the time - good luck with getting better grades, it will be worth it in the future:) Phoenix will miss u;-;

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
So this is the famous ferno. You betrayed me in-game. Thanks alot for that btw.

Can I also point out that you have not been playing MCSG for 2 1/2 years, since it has only been out for 2 1/6 years?

As much as it may seem as though I don't like you, I'm sure you are a nice guy, and I don't know you IRL.
Much love, and goodluck in future endeavours.
MCSG came out in March to April 2012. If today is the 11 month 2 years on, then 2.5 years ago is mid way through may 2012. It started longer then 2.5 years ago. Don't try and be cocky if you don't know the facts.

OpenWisdom

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG came out in March to April 2012. If today is the 11 month 2 years on, then 2.5 years ago is mid way through may 2012. It started longer then 2.5 years ago. Don't try and be cocky if you don't know the facts.
Maybe you should learn maths, it came out on april 16th 2012. Therefore less than 2 1/2

OpenWisdom

Survivor
Reaction score
It's 2 and 5/12 years since MCSG came out. Not 2 and 1/6 as you said previously.
True, I admit that I am wrong THERE, but its still not 1/2. ;)

I'm sorry that you took my comment so seriously. I understand that you may have liked him an all, but do you really have to start flaming and quoting my post for a simple maths error? Afterall, you and him made one too...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci