• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Everyone And Thank you!

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay So I just wanted to say a little goodbye and thank a few people for everything we have accomplished together. I was fairly known in the community for a short period of time and I have been through alot with some people. At times I would rather speak to them then my real family and friends. Thank you.

I also would like to say that I'm sorry for leaving all you guys but I have grown out of the community and witnessed the very immature, dark side of the MCGamer especially the SG clan community. me and others have seen some people take time out of their days to make others feel banned and gather small pieces of petty evidence just to get them banned out the community. It is truly sad.

I'm going to quit the cute goodbye stuff and just thank some amazing people:

Sliabh - You were the first ever person I met on MCGamer, I was originally a noobie Hive player but when I moved to MCGamer I knew noone. You kindly accepted my noob call to team in the game chat and we have been friends ever since. You got me into the clan community aswell and without you I wouldn't know ANY of the friends I gained in the community today.

Master_Kezo - You my Scottish beast have been with me for a very long time and the memories we've got noone could beat. We have had some arguments, we have lead clans together and we have argued with others. I couldn't fault are friendship and I still do speak to you to this day! one of Our main memory has to be arguing with SimonGidley and FoxesCanFlyMC all that time ago.. Oh the times! love you man and you got to carry on playing other games with me when I'm online! i could say much more but I don't want one thread dedicated to you haha!

Austin_HG - You are honestly such a sound guy I don't care what anyone else thinks, We only became friends fairly recently but we have had some awesome memories. 'pics or it didn't happen' hahaha Such a good friend and you have done alot for me and i've done my fair share for you! trivium was my last clan and was a really great while it lasted.. thanks man!

BACONSTRIPZzUK HD - You da man. Know you for quite along time and Kezo introduced me to you mainly back In Inverse v1 'The Good times' Thanks for being so kind to be and a really good Sg friend. Couldn't fault you you're a really good lad and you don't make enemies. Speak soon Bro!

JackD88HD - Such an amazing friend and one of the main people in Inverse v1, never done anything wrong to me and you are an excellent SG player, keep it up and you will be well know on youtube aswell.

NickvdPas073 Randy_Nub - Even though you're basically quitting with me, you guys are the most excellent team I have met on MCGamer and you two are also the most chilled people. You guys talk sense and are not immature compared to many kiddies on this network. i still talk to you guy but thanks for being good friends!

I don't want to make this thread uber long so I'm going to just thank a few more people!

CommunisticPuppy
BenPCGamingHD
cheezedoodles
mrmouldymango
TomahawkGoesChop
Araxed
Zexority
SlothPac

If I missed you out Just tell me! thanks everyone!
Thank you MCGamer you helped me alot with friendship and communication.
And goodbye to everyone <3

Last edited:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Ooooh first! You are and always have been one of my best friends here. You're just such a nice guy like I can't even. All the renders and stuff that you do for everyone are so sick...

Good luck man and wear a condom hahahahahah ;)

Ily <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci