• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye everyone, It's been a great time.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now that I'm no longer a part of the staff team which I was in for 15 months I feel like it's time for me to say goodbye. These 2 years that I've been in this community has been amazing, but other things has drawn my interest and school is taking up a lot of time. I hope you all have a great time in the future here at MCGamer and that the servers keeps on going strong for a long time. Right now I don't see myself coming back, but who knows what the future will bring. : )

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Drybear,
We never spoke, but I used to see you around the forums quite a bit. I've always known you as a dutiful person who knew what they were doing - thank you for being like that. Not many people like you remain in this generation, and MCGamer is losing another one.
Farewell.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. I always thought you were a nice guy and I'm glad to have met you. I'll never forget that April Fools day when I got you good ;)

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. I always thought you were a nice guy and I'm glad to have met you. I'll never forget that April Fools day when I got you good ;)
Thanks a lot :3 And you got me really good with that prank indeed xD I'm really grateful for what you did for the forum community by the way. In my eyes you're one of the best forumers MCSG has ever had ;)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:(

I remember playing you for the first time on Insanity Cause ages ago and thinking you were really cool. You were a great mod and it's sad to see you go.

1k post yey i gues

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks a lot :3 And you got me really good with that prank indeed xD I'm really grateful for what you did for the forum community by the way. In my eyes you're one of the best forumers MCSG has ever had ;)
Thanks, it means a lot :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci