• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye for Now - ImmaSlapYoFace

Will you miss Slap?

• Yes ;-;

• Nah

• Didn't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
NOTE: I'm not going to tell you my whole MCGamer story, but just from the point that I stopped enjoying the game, as I'm going to be doing a video of that on my channel to save you reading a novel.

Why am I quitting?
My liking for Minecraft started slowly disappearing around about October last year. I kept playing though because I loved Moderating the server and also I was in one of the best clans AU: ExiLe V2 (I'm still in it). Around about early December I got promoted to Owner in the clan after keeping it running in xFaTaLs break, who is the Founder/Owner of ExiLe. This then gave me a new reason to keep playing and I grew to like the game a bit better, although I still didn't have the love for the game I once did.

I loved the opportunity that owning the (at the time) #1 clan and it was weird to think that I had barely passed the trial, yet 11 weeks prior to that I had just scraped through my trial. It is an opportunity I am ever so greatful for, because my journey in ExiLe would have been non-existent. So in brief this was one of the reasons that I wasn't quitting.

My exams finished on the 7th of December and I had officially finished school for the year, which was very relieving. This was when I was starting to get addicted to the game... I would spend constantly 4-5 hours a day on my computer talking to online friends rather than spending time with my IRL friends. This was putting me into a negative frame of mind. My dad then gave me a stern talking to that I ned to stop playing so much. This got me thinking that Minecraft is taking over my social life, and I really need to stop.

So I then reduced my time from about 18 hours a week to about 8. And over Christmas/New Year I went on Holiday up to my friends place. I left on Boxing Day and got back on the 4th/Jan. While I was away I read Daniel Carters Biography (Best ever NZ rugby player) and it made me realise that there's so much to do in life. So when I got back I can't really say I found the joy of playing the game as I once did, but also the fact that my laptop is a hunk of crap that didn't help either.

But now writing this I still can't see any joy in the game as to what I once did. And no I don't feel like it's because I think MCGamer is going down the toilet (Although I do think that not as many people play) but because I have simply gotten older. When you first play a game when you're young and you really enjoy it, it's the best thing ever but after you play it for years it starts getting stale, which is what I'm starting to feel coming into my 4th year (in a couple of months) of playing MCSG.

So now I end my amazing journey here. My 3 years of playing MCSG and just over 6 months of Moderating. Without moderating I would still be just some ordinary randy in the community but being a mod had always been a dream of mine, and it has given me so many opportunities. In my time I have made so many friends, and some more important than others I can't thank them enough for bringing the bants day after day. So now I will mention them down below...

- Special Mentions -

IRL Friends
(These people were the most important people during my MCGamer
journey)

mossybro1) I can almost guarantee that practically none of you will know who he is but he is my IRL friend who's house I went up to over Christmas/New Year, and also I first played MCSG for the first time on his computer on January 1st 2013. So yeah he is the person who first got me into MCSG. We probably played about 300 Games together

Puffyy/puffball5) Yet another IRL friend who I played MCSG with. His first IGN was puffball5 and then he changed it to Puffyy. We were in the same class at the new school I moved to when I shifted in 2011. In 2013/14 we got to know eachother pretty well and we played MCSG heaps. We probably played about 1000 games together. He then shifted to Geraldton, which is about 5 Hours away from Perth, but he had no internet in his new house so he stopped playing.

Important People/Online Friends
(My closest friends online)
Crimson ) Fin is probably my best online friend in this game. We stay up together into the late hours of the morning and always laugh together. He really is a nice guy but whatever you do don't hit him off because he has pipes... (It's a meme, Staff look at his Xime page and you will get it :3). You are a really funny guy and you're an elite pack maker/GFX designer along with a great friend. Even though we have our ups and downs we always can just brush it off because that's how strong our bond is. Thanks so much for all the good times and we will defiantly still have to talk. Love ya buddy.

Vepster ) We got to know eachother when I made a randy clan and he joined cuz he is randy lel. Nah but in all seriousness you are a nice guy Jarrod and I like how we talked during exams and I don't think we ever argued tbh. You're a really funny guy and can take a joke which is another great characteristic you have. But we sure do have a few yarns aye and you're the type of guy who is always there to talk to when no one else wants to (No Jarrod you're not my backup Bunny Lover xD). Thanks for the dank bants we had :)

@xFaTaL_/Jimmy) Fatal was the one who Trialed me for ExiLe V2 and gave me a chance. Even though I lost all of my 3 games he still had belief in me and accepted me into the clan. Without his generosity I wouldn't have had my amazing run with ExiLe V2, along with my run in the Clan community. Thank you so much for the opportunities you have given me Fatal.
Jimmy | Intelligent /
Let's be honest who calls you by your IGN xD) To be honest Jimmy you are one of the biggest lads I have ever met and you can take a joke, along with make them whether they be at other peoples expense, which is what I find cool about you. I will remember the first time I met you properly I triggered you in Solo SG and you banned me off the ts xD, but after that we were friends. Also I remember you trialing me for ExiLe, then months later after you left you come back and I trialed you :p so it was a bit of a full circle. Thanks for all the laughs we have had together man :)

CoDsNo65/snochet65/Cameron) I remember when we first met you were teaming with someone I knew, so I went into the teamspeak and I met you from there. It was on Bayside and we got that sandtrap kill (http://adf.ly/1VHVLT I recorded it :DD). From then on out we grew to become pretty good freinds, but we didn't talk as much as I wanted too. I'll always remember staying up late with you after you had a bit more than a few shots... haha, but in all seriousness you are an amazing moderator and I have no doubts that you will become a Sr Mod if you keep persisting at it.

darkrai202/DaveKilledHuahwi/Nick) The first time I ever talked to you was after the PC vs Integ clan battle and I came into the Phoenix teamspeak wondering what happened with it. After various pokes you moved me up into a chat and we pondered the AU clan community for atleast an hour xD and then we even played a few games together. I remember playing that Solo SG game with all the other major clan leaders to see who would be at the top of the AU CLB's. Luck went my way and I managed to win then afterwards you said how you didn't know I was that good. Also against Philosophy how I supposedly carried the last round (Even I don't think I did but you said I did) and when you told me I carried I felt honoured that even you said That I did coming from ex #1 AU/ #2 Global. You also told me what a MCSG was all about and about all the old players, which I learned a lot. Tbh you've told me a lot of things and we have some mean chats. Thanks for all of that.

Hayden) Dude you are one of the goodest people that I know. You're such a mean yarn and you are honestly a nice person. I'll always remember back in the Vast days how we would talk on the Teamspeak heaps and play together, because we got on so well. Also I'll remember how you raged off the Savage Teamspeak and went and bought and $80 booter xD I was going to put you in the section down below but you have earnt a spot in the special section because you're more than just a good friend, you're an amazing friend and I'll miss ya bud.
SheIsAGoldDigga/Jesse) GolfDijja I say how a lot of my friends are funny but you honestly take the cake as the funniest person I know online. You never cease to make me laugh whenever we are on teamspeak. One thing I will always remember is when we were about to CB and all of us were in Battlegrounds warming up, then you start doing the "Off ze clif," voice xD. I legit pissed myself laughing at that and I still do today. Also when we were just chatting one night and we start playing SG and I record one of our games, and it was honestly some of the funniest games I've ever played (It's on my channel for those wondering, SG #7). Your YT is pretty good and if you're still doing that I wish you the best of luck with it. Stay strong man, We will defiantly have to keep in touch

Lebron12 /Tom ) Tom you are a pretty good chat tbh. I like your clan battle series that you have on your YT. Although at times you can blow your own trumpet you are a really nice person and I'm glad that I knew you well. I remember how I would always say, with you and Jarrod in the TS, that I wanted to render a video in Microsoft word. Then one day when we were just chilling I was like, "Yo, I'm gonna do it." You didn't believe me so I dragged a video into M.W and after 20 minutes of a frozen computer I was able to view the video in M.W :DD. Good times aye Tom, I'll miss ya bud.

Good friends
(People who deserve a special mention)
Jordyy) You're a pretty funny guy and you've always made me feel at home whenever I've came onto the Philo TS. We always share a bit of a giggle and a laugh, I'm glad I met you fellow sheepman! MOOOOO #BoostBars

TeeArrr) HI TEEARRR!!!! You're one of the funniest people I know and your "Open Fire" voice gets me everytime :D Also you're doing a good job running the Clan Leaderboards! Thanks for all the funniest memories.

KiwiGamerSam/Sam) Throwback to #Atomic which was the first clan I joined and you were in it. I was pretty surprised when I found out you lived 20 minutes away from my old town I lived in. You were one of my first online MCGamer friends.

ZertoxFX/Jawzee) Jawzee I'm gonna be honest, you are really growing as a Graphics designer and you will soon be really big on YouTube. You just started off doing Banners/Thumbnails but now you do animated text intros which are amazing. Tbh you're more than just a person I ask for Graphics but you're now a friend of mine. I'll always remember our dank skype calls.

ImChroma) You're the first person I got graphics of any kind off and I was blown away with what you did. I asked for an original picture and you produced an original picture! Hope your GFX shop went well.

UniqueArtz/Jason) Tbh there's text intros.. Then there's UniqueArtz text intros. You are the only person I've bought GFX off (My intro). Good luck with the server :)

IHaveAKnee/fatmanzz) Throwback to the Vast days, those were the best. But Winnie you are a really nice person and you're really good at making Thumbnails.

FJRI/Catty) Cat you are an easy person to make laugh which makes me feel like a comedian whenever I'm around you :3 Love ya Cat.

juzzy/Jed) Tbh you're pretty large, nah in all seriousness we shared a few memes over the brief course I was good friends with you and I'm honoured that I did get to know you. Hopefully juzzyy gets unbanned!

thedorkyd1/Daniel) The first time I saw you was in mid 2013 and I was playing with my friend mossybro1. You were the first ever mod I saw and we went to go and kill you but you took us both out haha. Idk why but I thought you were a jerk but that's just because I was salty. Now that I do know you you're a funny lad and an all round nice guy. May the memes be with you cowman.

Narwhall) I remember the one and only time we have talked properly in a teamspeak it was late at night and you wanted someone to talk to, so I was like, "Lets talk to this guy." And I'm so glad I did because you're really nice and no matter how good your stats are you're humble and not cocky. Good luck with Nuet.

AtomicDynamite/Max) You're a pretty crazy/funny guy haha, and I'll remember how I did that scrim with you :p

Staff Members
(My best staff friends)

NOTE: I was never really that active on the MCGamer teamspeak which I really regret because the staff team is such a close Family, which is why I never really went on the TS that much because I felt like a bit of an outcast. But the times I did get on I talked to nothing but amazing people! I'm really going to miss the Staff channels so I hope you move me up! Also don't remove me from the Slack just yet, I want to write a special message to everyone.

CoDsNo65/snochet65/Cam) You're a really good friend of mine anyway but you're also a staff member so you get a 2nd mention onto the staff list ^.^

Lebron12) You also sir get a 2nd mention because you're one of my good friends who happens to be a mod

LittleLuna) You're honestly a sweet girl and I will forever be your Kiwi <3

Upward) I only really talked to you once on the google hangout but we became pretty good friends from that. #MankDemes

TrebleMaker/Alyssa) You are one of the nicest people I know on the staff team and you are always there looking out for your fellow staff members, which is why you make a great Sr Mod.

Frankyy) You might be surprised to be on this list but I'll always remember that one time we were on the Phoenix ts with LilBub and other Phoenix members talking through the night. I went to bed at 9:30am :eek:

LilBub) Speaking of you we hardly talked either but that one time on the Phoenix ts how we stayed up late with Frankyy and the Phoenix lads.

Blake/Blakew447) We were pretty good friends the first time we started speaking then you went offshore for a vacation and communications ceased up. Anyway I think you're pretty cool and maybe in the future we can talk more.

ep1cn00bt00b) We know eachother pretty well being in the same clan ;) You're a cool guy John and best of luck running ExiLe.

Kraken, Joey and MisiLica) You guys did my interview and accepted me which I am extremely grateful for. I owe you guys everything for believing in me and having faith.

MythicalYT) We talked quite a bit but lost contact after I stopped going on the TS :/ I remember wasting my money on on CS:GO cases you fed me :3

ExiLe Members
(Members from my clan that I own)

Fin) You're my best friend in the clan/Minecraft in general. Make sure not to abuse your TS powers too much ;)

Jimmy/Fatal) Honestly fatal my amazing run in this clan would have been non-existent if it wern't for you. I know I sorta failed my trial but I'm so grateful that you had faith in me.

Ryan) You're the, legit, calmest person I know. I don't even think I've heard you swear tbh xD (Apart from Nash's soundboard lol). But you're a nice person Ryan and even though you're 5th on the combined Leaderboards with almost 5K wins you're not cocky at all.

Gordon) We have quite a few laughs together on mineforgecraft and such xD You're a good lad and unless you haven't got it theres a surprise waiting for you.

Oli) You're one of the funniest guys in the clan and its a shame to see that you went away for the last month, but everyone still remembers you.

Taddaaa) You're a pretty good guy and an excellent PvPer, along with being a great leader of ExiLe.

Ep1c) We haven't really talked a whole lot tbh but I do know you're a pretty chill guy.

Eecyak ;) Although you can be annoying at times you're a good chat and you're also my Favpurite Asian.

Chris) You're probably the most skilled PvPer in ExiLe along with having the most wins. The few times we've talked there's been a few laughs and jokes flying around and its a shame that your ts is screwed :/

To the Rest) I'm sorry but I can't write a message for everyone but you all are very good guys and are my closest group of friends online.

People who made MCSG bad

RackemWille) You couldn't help yourself interfering in my Clan Battles and you played MCSG for 10 hours on Christmas Day. Get a hobby, get a life.

Fitzy) You haven't done anything to me but you own a very dodgy clan.

#Tranquility) You guys are the only reason there is toxicity in the AU clan scene, because all you do is ruin other CB's and play illegitimately. Everyone looks down on you and you are practically a clan made up of people who can't join other clans because of their rep and that no one wants you.

Ronan) Stop toggling pls.. Nah tbh your alright but a bit dodgy. Ronan Pls.

DE5T1NY) Do you ever not play at night for free wins?

Anyone who Dosses for fun) Go to jail

Vapzeh) Stop interfering in clan battles and playing 50 SG games a day. Most see you as a little stain.

Honourable Mentions

(People/Groups of ppl who I know but aren't as close to me)

Dean/Alts) A good lad

Nash) Your spoodermon legacy shall swing on

Deception) Salty lol

Old Phoenix Members) Even though I'm probs still a randy to you thanks for making me feel welcome on the Teamspeak whenever you replied to my messages :3

AU Clan Leaders/LB's skype chat) You guys are a great bunch of people and practically hold the Clan scene together

Friends from Vast) Honestly playing with you guys was the funniest time back at the start of 2015. It was when I enjoyed MC the most

- Final Message -

So now I start writing my Final message to you guys. Yes this did take me a couple of days to write so these last thoughts are my final thoughts whilst I've been writing my goodbyes.

This community is honestly one if the best groups I've been apart of. Although playing MCSG got me a bit distracted from things I'm glad I was apart of it. Sure there's toxicity and what not but that gets over-ridden from all the amazing people. I don't think MCGamer will return to what it once was but I still feel like that there's a chance to bring the spark back, with more Genuis ideas such as MCSG Maker. If I had the chance to go back to 2013 and not get hooked into Minecraft honestly I would pick that option because I feel like I did get very addicted and it got me sidetracked from things.

I'm not sure if I've already said it but I request my mod to be taken off me and have my good Ol' Platinum donor back. 6 months as Mod was one of my Goals that I wrote in my Moderator application, and also to be liked within the community. 5th of January was my 6 month anniversary so I know I've conpleted one of the Goals, but it's just the second Goal that I still wonder about. Also if any Sr. Mods are reading I'm sorry that I wasn't the greatest mod in terms of Punishments p/month but I just wanted to be the social mod that could talk to people and be likable. I was never going to tryhard being a mod.

But now it's time to hang up the Mouse and Keyboard and call it a day. I've had a pretty good run and I'll for sure miss this place, but I am not going to leave fully. I'm going to be around here and there but if my love and spark return for the game that I once had on the 1st of January 2013 when I first played MCSG then I may return. If I do find my love for the game again I'm going to pick up where I left off and hopefully resume moderating. Also I'll try and keep in contact every now and then but yeah. MCGamer it was a simple hello, but it's a Sad goodbye ;-; Ily all.

Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the End,
They just mean Goodbye until I see you again
~Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Aww RIP. My Dad gave me the same talking to, xD. Good luck with real life, never really talked to you but you seemed like a nice bloke, sad to see ya go :(

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww RIP. My Dad gave me the same talking to, xD. Good luck with real life, never really talked to you but you seemed like a nice bloke, sad to see ya go :(
Thanks man. I'm sure glad he did talk to me and I'm glad I read Dan Carters biography.

Ronan

Survivor
Reaction score
#Tranquility) You guys are the epitomy of the Clan scene in AU. Everyone looks down on you and you are practically a clan made up of people who can't join other clans because of their rep.
This right here ^ is the greatest thing ever..

Besides that, best of luck Slap. Talked to you a few times, but best of luck for the future.

MythicalYT

Survivor
Reaction score
I'll miss you man. It has been a pleasure to know you and work with you, I hope we will see each-other around sometimes <3 c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci