• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye from Mustache

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
Well,
It has been a long time coming. Many of you may like me and the others may not. I have impacted the community only in bad ways. To be honest, I am toxic to this community and I hinder it from making it any real progress. I have seen many ups and downs of this community ever since I started here last year in July. When I first became mod, it was so much fun, although I didn't do this greatest job. I have been very blind to many things that have taken place here for the sake of my friends. I am guilty of doing many wrongs here and not many rights. I have done many people badly and broken so many bonds with people. Of course, I have other reasons for leaving. I do not feel as if I even have a place here any longer. I do not feel welcome here as I once was. I see things that the staff do, and hate it, but I can't do anything. Not everything I see is bad, but there are a lot of things that personally I wouldn't agree with. I do not want any flame war whatsoever. Just know whoever may read this, I am no longer fit for this place. I do not fit into the standards of this place any longer.

I will just browse the forums occasionally or sit in the teamspeak for a bit, but for the most part, do not consider me a part of this community. The time of Mustache and his friends doesn't really exist anywhere but in my memories. I can't do anything here any longer. I can't make friends here any longer. My old friends that I had don't exist anymore. I will list a few paragraphs below of my old friends and how I felt about em. If you see your name, you actually meant something to me, and GOD DAMMIT I loved you. I have done you wrong, sure, but those memories I have with you are timeless. I will remember those times instead of the now times.

Dave: Dave, what can I say about you? You were my closest friend ever since I got mod. You were the one person who knew me better than anyone. You were so special and dear to me. Sure, I did you wrong a lot and have said many things about you. I don't take anything back though.. I didn't matter to you in the end. You never had enough courage to tell me you didn't like me. You never spoke to me at the end. You only just played with my heart. I will always remember you first, and those moments we shared. You meant the most to me, but the same wasn't true for me.

Alex: God, you crazy kid. You always gave me someone to take my anger out on. xD You were quite the caring friend and such an awesome little kid. Your rawr melted my heart over and over again. You are really one of a kind kiddo. If only more of you existed in the world, then maybe it would be a lot funner, ya know?

Daniel: Wow, I never knew that someone so cool could be so great. You were always the calmer twin out of you and Alex. You, Dave, and Alex have gone through my pains with me but I still remember how much you cared back then. You are such an awesome guy. You are always going to be remembered as that guy that I met on Map 4. Like a SumBoDee!! Hah, that memory is pretty common.

KRadium: You knew me so well. I did bad things to you that I will never forgive myself for. I think I talked to you the most in like.. March. I don't know what it was about you, but you just attracted me towards you. You must be a Mustache Magnet. Haha, anyways, I have so much more I could say about you, but those are for a 1v1 conversation.

Antster: My American PST buddy. I have hated you in the past but you became my best friend! We have worked together on a lot of things but they are a thing of the past. I miss talking about Naruto, working on Survival, and hell even Infinitive. God, Mr. Home Depot, I shared the funnest times with you especially.

Creepy: Creepy, I think you and I will be Mexican buddies forever. You are that one guy who kinda.. understood everything I ever said and didn't judge me harshly for them. I wish you the best Creepy. You are one of the few left from my generation, be the last one standing!

Veeza: Haha, I wonder if you expected to be here. Yeah, you are gonna be here. You were one of three of my new Mod buddy Best Friends. Pengy, I.. treated you wrong just as I have done with every one of my friends. It makes me sad to not be able to say we are friends. I wish you the best.

Hiper: Hiper pls.. I can't say much else. You already know what I would say. I have told you over and over.

Eric: BY FAR!.. the weirdest, but funniest kid I have ever met. You hated when people were sad. Sadly for me, we never got to talk much because you insisted on leaving to another channel every five seconds.

Cam: Oh my gosh, YOU ARE BEAUTIFURR! Your voice will always be reached by my ears. Just, remember those old times Cam.

Yoshi & Aellios: I shall NEVER forget the old Clashcrew teamspeak. Those times will always be the happiest for me. Nothing at MCSG will ever compare to those times. I did you guys so bad.. I wish I could go back, way before I did any of that. You guys, words can't describe the happiness I felt around ya. I betrayed you guys. That, is my final regret.

DontGriefBro: Eliot, you were right that night. You.. know me much better than I ever thought.

YoYoFrotto, Zado, and OperDasher: You guys sound adorable!! xD

RTGxxKaos & xNexer: I don't know what it is about you two, but you are both really cool. That is why you ended up as my buddies.

As for Gibbo, Techno, Leech, Whateveridk, Kattii, Amze, Jona, and Valethar, I shall talk to you guys over League. That is why you don't get a paragraph here, because I will still always talk to you guys.

I.. guess this is goodbye. I will stay on teamspeak and the forums for tonight. If you wanna talk, just message me. I love this community. If things ever change and my friends are welcomed back, I may come again. I am not so welcome here any longer. Again, I love everyone here, but the time of Mr.Mustache.. is finally done. Goodbye MCSG and my friends, you will have that place in my heart.

TL;DR: Goodbye, I love you. Potato.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
First
Edit: I am so sad you are leaving man, I am really going to miss the Great Mustache, I remember when you were Moderator, back in July, you were in my first game of MCSG and I kept asking you why your name was red :( Out of all the staff leaving I am going to miss you the most :(

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
WHERE AM I? HM? YOUR FAVORITE GINGER? Well thats fine man, it was a great time hanging out with you, the community will miss you :D

K259864

Career
Reaction score
:( Soooooooooooooooooo sad to see you go. You will be missed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci