• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye guys, i had a good run.

Should I come back?

• Yes

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I hate you.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Blue rubber ducky with an army helmet #SwagYOLO

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Demonds11

Survivor
Reaction score
Gods sake. People are so thick.

Every thread saying you're leaving makes me want to stab someone, wait for the bugs to fix, MCSG is well aware of the issues but guess what.

THIS IS MOJANGS FAULT NOT MCSG'S.
FINNALY someone that has my logic

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
whats with the people saying "im going to leave bye!" when in fact 90% of the people don't really care, theres no reason to make a big deal of you leaving, and F.F.S. 1.5 has been out for two days and your leaving because it has bugs?!?!?! this is what i would call an attention grabber. chances are since you are a donor you will come back once a day to check how the servers are doing, then in no time (after the bugs are fixed) you will come crawling back

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
You can't just quit because of one bug. Give it some time.
"Oh look a bug. I don't like that. Everything has to be my way and if it isn't, I quit."
The dialogue above is everyone who is quitting because of glitches and lag's logic. Some things aren't even fixable on MCSGS's part, so theoretically, you should be quitting minecraft. Read this thread, you could use a it more knowledge on the topic: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...d-before-posting-about-glitches-or-lag.33026/

-This was quite rude but it needs to be said, and this 'quitting' needs to stop. I'm honestly ashamed to see that this is how vain and selfish people are acting. It's not just you either, I've seen MORE then enough of these. Please reconsider your decision and give MCSG some time

Reaction score
Right, looking at those posts, I'm just gonna stay. They really made me think about my desicion, so I will be part again.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
(saw that one coming)
Woah, I didn't expect you to come back, thats such a shocker! :eek:

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
whats with the people saying "im going to leave bye!" when in fact 90% of the people don't really care, theres no reason to make a big deal of you leaving, and F.F.S. 1.5 has been out for two days and your leaving because it has bugs?!?!?! this is what i would call an attention grabber. chances are since you are a donor you will come back once a day to check how the servers are doing, then in no time (after the bugs are fixed) you will come crawling back
Nailed it

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand why people are hating on someone for quitting. They have a right to do it if they want. Personally, if the servers aren't running to their full potential, I feel like I'm wasting my money by donating to them. MCSGv2 was rushed to make sure The H*** wouldn't destroy MCSG, which wasn't a good idea. The 1.5 update was rushed as well, it would have been easier for people to have not updated their minecraft, or to downgrade back to 1.4.7 to play MCSG. The result of rushed updates are the kinds of bugs MCSG is experiencing right now. I honestly don't remember the last time MCSG was running 100% smoothly.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't understand why people are hating on someone for quitting. They have a right to do it if they want. Personally, if the servers aren't running to their full potential, I feel like I'm wasting my money by donating to them. MCSGv2 was rushed to make sure The H*** wouldn't destroy MCSG, which wasn't a good idea. The 1.5 update was rushed as well, it would have been easier for people to have not updated their minecraft, or to downgrade back to 1.4.7 to play MCSG. The result of rushed updates are the kinds of bugs MCSG is experiencing right now. I honestly don't remember the last time MCSG was running 100% smoothly.
People don't mind if anyone quits, it's just the threads they leave behind..

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah its not hating them for quitting its just that they make such a huge deal about it. We hate how a simple thing like this goes into a huge deal like "OMG HES QUITTING" then it turns into a "im not quitting anymore" I just feel like these things get blown way out of proportion. Like valathar, the only reason why hes Sr. Mod is because he threatened to quit (like 3 times)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci