• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCGamer and Gaming!

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey there,

Today I am writing this because I have decided to quit gaming.

Gaming has made such a big impact on the people I talk to, the people I play games with and the friends I have in this community of gaming. The only reason I have quit gaming, is because I actually made the New Zealand U16 Basketball team, I have decided to start focusing more on my sports, schoolwork, family and social time with IRL friends. The people I have met through this thing called gaming are some of the best people I've met in my life, they have pushed me through the tough times and the happy times. I will mention really close friends below and some other people that I have met through Minecraft and gaming.

HomeGoods: What a good guy, I've learn't heaps from you and will keep listening to the things you say!

5Ocal: Thanks for everything you've done for me and MCGamer! Good luck with the developing bro!

Enderrr: I still remember that time where we had that 2 hour skype call, Good luck in life!

ToxicBlaze: #ForumsTryhards! Man your such a good friend of mine and don't worry, I will be on the forums occasionaly!

McsgClint: Wow, you might meet Yannick in September! Have fun at Minecon and good luck in life!

Sylnt: We don't really talk that much now, but when we do it's awesome! You still have the best last name!

Riley: Probably one of the first guys I met playing this game! Good luck in life bro! and talk soon!

Gule: Still can't believe your only 13! You are the one and only person that I know from Minecraft who know's my middle name and last name! Stay cool bro!

ParagonAU: Jason! don't know where I would be without you today bro! Stay awesome and talk sometime!

MexicanCandy: Keep up the dank memes bro!

Thanks for all the great times and good luck with the game and I will occasionally come on TeamSpeak and forums, but I'm sorry, never again on Minecraft!

Love you all fam!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Alana Blanchard

Survivor
Reaction score
Bye man, I've known you since #Kiwiz man. Great memories and I wish you the best in your future travels.

5Ocal

Quantum
Reaction score
omg niko, plz no.. :'( Even though that is not your name (I think) thank you for being such a cool guy! I will miss you! </3

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
GOODLUCK!!!! Hope you have fun playing basketball and with all the irl fun times! I'm very glad you were apart of the AU fam and you won't be forgotten!!

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye man, I've known you since #Kiwiz man. Great memories and I wish you the best in your future travels.
Cya! Man I still remember that clan

bye fam <3
Cya later you dank meme

Byeee!

omg niko, plz no.. :'( Even though that is not your name (I think) thank you for being such a cool guy! I will miss you! </3
You can call me whatever you want! Cya my dude

Seeya dude, good luck :) x
Byeee!

GOODLUCK!!!! Hope you have fun playing basketball and with all the irl fun times! I'm very glad you were apart of the AU fam and you won't be forgotten!!
Bye AU mum!

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Good luck in life buddy I will miss you hope I see you on ts sometime all though where all been spread out since au went down, you where a good pal and had fun in all those clans and some cb's. Seeya <3

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there,

Today I am writing this because I have decided to quit gaming.

Gaming has made such a big impact on the people I talk to, the people I play games with and the friends I have in this community of gaming. The only reason I have quit gaming, is because I actually made the New Zealand U16 Basketball team, I have decided to start focusing more on my sports, schoolwork, family and social time with IRL friends. The people I have met through this thing called gaming are some of the best people I've met in my life, they have pushed me through the tough times and the happy times. I will mention really close friends below and some other people that I have met through Minecraft and gaming.

HomeGoods: What a good guy, I've learn't heaps from you and will keep listening to the things you say!

5Ocal: Thanks for everything you've done for me and MCGamer! Good luck with the developing bro!

Enderrr: I still remember that time where we had that 2 hour skype call, Good luck in life!

ToxicBlaze: #ForumsTryhards! Man your such a good friend of mine and don't worry, I will be on the forums occasionaly!

McsgClint: Wow, you might meet Yannick in September! Have fun at Minecon and good luck in life!

Sylnt: We don't really talk that much now, but when we do it's awesome! You still have the best last name!

Riley: Probably one of the first guys I met playing this game! Good luck in life bro! and talk soon!

Gule: Still can't believe your only 13! You are the one and only person that I know from Minecraft who know's my middle name and last name! Stay cool bro!

ParagonAU: Jason! don't know where I would be without you today bro! Stay awesome and talk sometime!

MexicanCandy: Keep up the dank memes bro!

Thanks for all the great times and good luck with the game and I will occasionally come on TeamSpeak and forums, but I'm sorry, never again on Minecraft!

Love you all fam!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
omgg this was a bit quick..... bye fam!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci