• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye, MCGamer!

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Hello, as you guys might know i was demoted and i was trying to get it removed for a couple of weeks, 1 week ago i messaged the Sr.Staff and i got a response now. They can not get me back into the team. So, i think this is a goodbye thread.

Good Friends/ People i like a lot!:

Exzone
Getix
Vigilo
Sanders
Miner9823
Athenaa
TotalDramaTony
charliewolves
William

Sorry if i forgot to tag you...
Goodbye, MCGamer!

Last edited:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for everything you have done for the community, you will be missed a lot.

We will still talk from time to time, no matter what
. ❤

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
awe </3 but inferno we were supposed to come back together. I'm truly sorry for what has happened. I hope you will continue on in life as a successful person and take what you learned from being a staff member and imply it to your personal life.

Catch ya on the flip side dude <3

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
Goodbye.. Inferno , You'll be missed (a lot) Rest in piece

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Aww :( Goodbye my friend! Thanks for everything. You're an amazing person, and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do from here on <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Inferno, I'm seriously going to miss having you here.

You were such a dedicated member of staff, and as one of the few Turkish moderators who were in the community, you never failed to show us your commitment to the staff team and dedication to the community. I really wish it didn't have to end this way.

But once again, thank you so much for everything. Just having you here was incredible, so thank you. :')

Farewell, Inferno. We will always love you. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci