• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG. It's been fun<3

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Editing, I remind of when you asked me what my skype was on Kpvp.eu and then we never chated/skyped, except for when you asked me SuperKai64's skype xD

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Why did you have to leave, why... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOU.
WHY WASN'T IT jonnysurvives NO ONE CARES ABOUT HIM
NOOOOO LLAMA GOD

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm leaving MCSG. It's not a surprise to some at all, I've not enjoyed MCSG since all the hackers started to play on EU but I don't want to get into that. It's not just MCSG, I honestly don't find Minecraft fun at all...

I've been playing Minecraft for so many years now and I just can't keep playing the same game all over again and feel the same way as I did when I first created my account to play. I find other games fun like CS:GO or just GMOD, anything that's not Minecraft is where I want to be.

I won't be talking on the forums that much but I'll say hi now and again. And as for my Youtube... I'm not exactly sure, people subscribed to me for MCSG and I can't keep uploading something that I don't enjoy that much. So, I'll upload different videos and see if people like them and hopefully I gain some attention from different people who like the same as what I'm uploading, that's all I'm going to say.

A BIG THANKS!
Gravey4rd - You're a good friend, you made me motivated to keep playing and I thank you for that. I would've quit a long time ago if it wasn't for you.

ChadTheDJ - I dunno who this guy is but he has DJ in his name so he makes music, loljk. Thanks for everything <3

Kerbals - Thanks for being a good friend, I feel like you made my channel grow and I honestly can't thank you enough.

Huahwi - Left left, right right. Okay, I watched your videos when you had around 200 subs. I kept posting on your videos "<3" or "You'll become big one day, amazing video." and now look at you. You've become very big on Youtube and it was honestly amazing to see your sub count go up.

ThatOneTomahawk - Well, I made your camera border not long ago and for some reason people knew about me from that. Thanks for making MCSG videos, keep up the good work. <3

Blamph - Your videos, mannnnn. Your content on your channel just made me happy all the time, I saw those old MCSG videos and it made me smile. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And also, thanks for the community. The community on MCSG is honestly amazing. ILY<3

======================================================================

As for me, I'll R.I.P but keep in mind that there's only going to be one Llama God. ;-;
will miss u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci