• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG!

Wonderings

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, It's time to quit this game. I have had so much fun over these past two years and I have wasted so much time. I would like to thank some people over the past few years that have made my MCSG experience so enjoyable. VortexClan (Josh) for being an amazing friend over these past few years. By far the coolest guy I've met on MCSG. Josh you're like a brother to me and I hope you continue to play this game and have fun with it. GOLD_ninja14 You taught me how to pvp. You are a really great guy and without you I would have never been able to do anything I did. MightyPurps_ Even though I haven't known you for a very long time and we just got into a pretty big fight, You're the most chill person on MCSG. Nightmqre Skid Skid Skid Watergun, I'll still carry your team in every game. _Oso_ you're trash skid. Baldwinnick0319 My niqqa. You're a beast. @everyoneelse I have talked to. thank you. I really have had a great time. I also want to apologize for everyone I have been a d!ck to. Just typing this makes me pretty sad knowing I will be leaving all of this behind. I will miss this server a lot. Bye Everyone! <3 For anyone wondering I'm SuperKyleFTW

Jay^

Career
Reaction score
Well, It's time to quit this game. I have had so much fun over these past two years and I have wasted so much time. I would like to thank some people over the past few years that have made my MCSG experience so enjoyable. VortexClan (Josh) for being an amazing friend over these past few years. By far the coolest guy I've met on MCSG. Josh you're like a brother to me and I hope you continue to play this game and have fun with it. GOLD_ninja14 You taught me how to pvp. You are a really great guy and without you I would have never been able to do anything I did. MightyPurps_ Even though I haven't known you for a very long time and we just got into a pretty big fight, You're the most chill person on MCSG. Nightmqre Skid Skid Skid Watergun, I'll still carry your team in every game. _Oso_ you're trash skid. Baldwinnick0319 My niqqa. You're a beast. @everyoneelse I have talked to. thank you. I really have had a great time. I also want to apologize for everyone I have been a d!ck to. Just typing this makes me pretty sad knowing I will be leaving all of this behind. I will miss this server a lot. Bye Everyone! <3 For anyone wondering I'm SuperKyleFTW
U'll be back in a week or 2

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Can I have my account back now? like the one I paid 55 bucks for? And can I have 36s? I'll I don't need info for that I have Trans ID

Wonderings

Tribute
Reaction score
Can I have my account back now? like the one I paid 55 bucks for? And can I have 36s? I'll I don't need info for that I have Trans ID
You can try and take Wonderings back idc anymore but I'm not giving you anything

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
maybe if 1.9 is good I'll try again, but I think that at least taking a break is for the better
I'm keeping u on the roster so u don't go join #ArtOfPvP instead if quitting again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci