• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye..mcsg :(

AlloyPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Most of you probably don't even know that i got banned from the mcgamer servers. Sadly, i got banned for "hacking". I already made a report so i'm not going to complain anymore about me not hacking. The day i got banned, my heart sank. I've been playing mcgamer for as long as i can remember, i really loved it. I liked to go on the team speak and find some people to team with. It was lots of fun when i wasn't banned. I also played with my sister, we might of not been some of the best players, but we had fun. But, now that i'm banned, obviously i can't do that. I really wish i had an alt so that i could keep on having fun and enjoying my time on mcgamer. I really did feel like crying when it said i got banned. Mcgamer was one of the servers that i really felt stuck on me. Gee, i'm really going to miss this server. I'm never going to forget playing with my sister and we took out a clan :'). We were so excited... then we got cleaned up. Mcgamer, was pretty much my home. I always came home and got on mcgamer so i could play some games :) I probably have the best memories with my sister. Teaming, going solo, rooting each other on, it was just pure fun. My sister and i were going to make some youtube videos on mcsg, however this is up to my sister now.. I am debating on whether or not to buy an alt account or not. I' m not that stacked up on money at the moment, so i'm just not sure. Well, it was lots of fun being on the server when i wasn't banned. I'd like to say good job on the server with all the new updates and stuff :)

Alloy, signing out most likely forever.

Murderize

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of you probably don't even know that i got banned from the mcgamer servers. Sadly, i got banned for "hacking". I already made a report so i'm not going to complain anymore about me not hacking. The day i got banned, my heart sank. I've been playing mcgamer for as long as i can remember, i really loved it. I liked to go on the team speak and find some people to team with. It was lots of fun when i wasn't banned. I also played with my sister, we might of not been some of the best players, but we had fun. But, now that i'm banned, obviously i can't do that. I really wish i had an alt so that i could keep on having fun and enjoying my time on mcgamer. I really did feel like crying when it said i got banned. Mcgamer was one of the servers that i really felt stuck on me. Gee, i'm really going to miss this server. I'm never going to forget playing with my sister and we took out a clan :'). We were so excited... then we got cleaned up. Mcgamer, was pretty much my home. I always came home and got on mcgamer so i could play some games :) I probably have the best memories with my sister. Teaming, going solo, rooting each other on, it was just pure fun. My sister and i were going to make some youtube videos on mcsg, however this is up to my sister now.. I am debating on whether or not to buy an alt account or not. I' m not that stacked up on money at the moment, so i'm just not sure. Well, it was lots of fun being on the server when i wasn't banned. I'd like to say good job on the server with all the new updates and stuff :)

rip

gl on your journey to the sun with huahwi

Last edited by a moderator:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw sorry that you got banned :( But good luck with your future endeavors! :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Were you actually hacking?
As if he'd say yes :p

That's too bad you were banned, but I'm sure you find more good servers/games. That, and you can finally escape it. It may be fun, but life without being obsessed with mcsg is much better as you can actually get things done :) Good luck in life.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It's too bad you got banned, and it's always said to see a community member leave.

However, I do feel the need to inform you that using an alt account to bypass your ban is not allowed and will result in the alt account to be banned aswell.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score

Sorry that you got banned man, but at the start you won't complain on how you "didn't" get banned, staff don't ban for no reason, they halve to have a lot of evidence of a player to ban them, a YouTube video, like all other players in the community. You also don't halve to leave MCGamer because you got banned, I was demoted as a staff member and I still contribute, I was devastated on that happening but I kept doing what was right, I only read a little bit, but you cannot buy an alt account and then come on the server, that is evading ban, deal with it like all other players in the community.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you got banned. :/
Goodbye. :(

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score

Ban evade it's all the rage these days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci