• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoodBye MCSG

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Well as most of you already know I made a Quitting thread about a month ago and I didn't really quit. Reason for that is I was almost done with Summer and I thought why not just say so I did but now school is coming and I have more stuff to do in life then play a block game. So i'm going to tag and write some of my best moments on this thread please no flame as there shouldn't be :)

Stall I know he prob won't see this or he might but I started off way back in nexus days with him and he's been my best friend for 2 and a half years on this game I screwed him over badly and I take full responsibility for that i'm sorry bacca hopefully you won't forget this stinky bacca.

demonman63801 Bacca Bacca you been there for me for the longest I think prob more then 3 years I would say, I won't forget them VAC bans and getting you guys all deranked to nothing LOL i'll still talk to you baccadood.

xBroken FAM you and SenorShotgun have been friends with me for 2 and a half years I know I screwed you guys over was a meanie pants to you guys but I apologized for all that so hopefully no hard feelings.

ReflexeZ omg anthony I will never forget you bro we got a lot closer for the past weeks and maybe months I can't really remember but me and you UHC godz forever xD love u bacca (no homo) LOL

Tyler I have no idea if this is you or not but me and you have been really good friends for the longest time and me and you stuck together when we joined clans we pretty muched followed each other xD but I had a one awesome journey with you bacca.

Player3700 I know you won't see it but we will still talk so it doesn't really matter but you have helped me out a lot and I thank you for that.

Poncho and Kranzo Hopefully you guys see this thank you forgiving me the chance to be in this amazing clan Desolate it was super fun to be in and all the times we all played UHC together besides you Stab because you don't like UHC xD but anyways Thanks for letting me have this experience.

xDesolate To all the members, Elites, and Officers thank you for the amazing time I had in this clan I really do thank you guys and I won't forget any of you guys.

Drake don't know your forum thingy but Thanks for trying to help me bro I appreciate it thank you me and you will have to talk on kik still.

RockyRobin1922 I know a lot of stuff has happened but I want you to know I don't hate you and I hope you and stall really do make it far :eek:

Nessa You have been there for robin and im glad for.

Dj_Quik You prob hate me after what I happened that day but I was just really upset hopefully we have no hard feelings im glad you helped robin when that happened thats what good friends do :D

INVINCIBLE my first ever clan the one that lasted the longest not these randy clans invincible the one I owned for 1 year on MCSG and 2 years on Nexus, The clan was one hell of a ride to be in and it was a super fun one GL if it ever comes back prob won't mc is dying.....

Kat We didn't really get to talk much but I have 5 more days hopefully we can still talk in till I quit for good :(

CharmanderPlayzMC Thank you for helping me with all the times I needed it thanks bac you will never be forgotten to me :D

Silently My homie quan xD ily bro (no homo once again) but anyways you have been there for me these past couple weeks and your one of my good friends all because im upset doesn't mean I hate you or anything trust we all chill bro gl in life :D

GBlades BACCA DOOD we grew up as squeakers homie I could never forget you and how much art you made me xD anyways we will still talk so no need to write so much D:

CPC_21 I know im bad at uhc but play WITH ME PLZ OMg omg u and spencer both

Its_Weird Okay well I just now found out that you had a forum account or I would of tagged you in it when I first made it xD But anyways people say we sound just alike but I don't think we do ill miss you far brother that I met on the interwebz

BiboyQG Ace I've known you for about 2 maybe 3 years and we still chill and everything and im happy that you didn't turn into one of them fake YTers xD But anyways I've always had hanging out with you and chilling hopefully we can still play UHC ;) I wish you the best of luck with your YT career

ForceHacks I've known you for as long as I known ace not much to say but I liek applez Gl in school and YT :)

eRmac Ermac glad I met you and ur 65 cps I will never forget xD

Chaosbones Damn we go way back to like Nexus days we all used to hate each other from nexus to MCSG all because of clans and we cheated against each other so much xD But after clans we all became good friends and im glad that happened I hope life works out for you and you find that perfect girl xD gl bacca dood

Batsalicious same with him if he sees this xD ^^

Jasmine I haven't known you for long but your rlly nice and hopefully we still talk after I quit and all :)

Thank you guys all for this amazing ride if I missed some of you I'm sorry but Thank you everyone for letting me have this amazing ride :D

DON'T FORGET ME AS _ZIGGURAT_ D:​

Last edited:

Divux

Career
Reaction score
You ain't leavin not on my watch I used to hate ya you ended up being rly chill and cool one of my fav players in desolate. Cya in the future

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Destock
forums account is Drakey nerdddd
AND DONT QUIT WTF ID MISS YOU SO MUCH AND YOU BETTER TEXT ME ON KIK 24/7!!!
ME YOU AND ANTHONY ARE GONNA MOVE IN SO PLS DONT BREAK CONTACT!! YOURE THE ONE WHO SAID WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER :(

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Destock
forums account is Drakey nerdddd
AND DONT QUIT WTF ID MISS YOU SO MUCH AND YOU BETTER TEXT ME ON KIK 24/7!!!
ME YOU AND ANTHONY ARE GONNA MOVE IN SO PLS DONT BREAK CONTACT!! YOURE THE ONE WHO SAID WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER :(
I'll still keep in contact don't worry bacca :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci