• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG.

SuperCollaGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
So after 3 years in this community, buying platinum donor and playing a Good ton on the servers, I'm leaving. October 26th 2015 I was banned for Abuse 3rd offense even though it should be counted as a 2nd offense according to a mod. I've appealed 3 times, each time I've been denied. This is when I'm gone. Most people know this staff system is flawed, really Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom flawed. I've never believed it until now, but now I'm quitting. 3 years of time, 100$ out of my wallet, and the response I get on an appeal with proof from a mod is : Being toxic is unacceptable. I said sorry and all that Good, still nothing. So I guess if you're reading this you're either a friend of mine or someone who doesn't give two flying penguins... lots and lots of penguins about anything you're reading. This is also probably gonna be removed in a bit, do what you want mods.

Goodbye.

IGN's I've played as on the servers : supercollabros, SuperCollaGaming, MangaalGaming, MangaalSp00kz.

MCSG Accomplishments :
Achieving up to 700 wins on my account
Gaining over 300 subscribers on my mcsg based youtube channel.
Getting the experience to be in countless clans.

Thank you to :
Redcrafter7, pretty much the first and best friend I've ever made on these servers.
DontStealMyKill, probably best clan owner/ clan member you could have. Join #Fatal.
and iCraftyPvP, 305natan, iTqcoPvP, SnowGFX, DarkAbyss, ThePixelPen

These ones go way back, like wayyyy back :
Rcett, AW6464, Speedsoul #Viscore.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with your future endeavors!

N

Nikola

Damn you we're close to a 1000 wins. Anyway, hope you have a good life outside of MCSG! Cya around peace.

Itzzdean

Tribute
Reaction score
The
So after 3 years in this community, buying platinum donor and playing a Good ton on the servers, I'm leaving. October 26th 2015 I was banned for Abuse 3rd offense even though it should be counted as a 2nd offense according to a mod. I've appealed 3 times, each time I've been denied. This is when I'm gone. Most people know this staff system is flawed, really Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom flawed. I've never believed it until now, but now I'm quitting. 3 years of time, 100$ out of my wallet, and the response I get on an appeal with proof from a mod is : Being toxic is unacceptable. I said sorry and all that Good, still nothing. So I guess if you're reading this you're either a friend of mine or someone who doesn't give two flying penguins... lots and lots of penguins about anything you're reading. This is also probably gonna be removed in a bit, do what you want mods.

Goodbye.

IGN's I've played as on the servers : supercollabros, SuperCollaGaming, MangaalGaming, MangaalSp00kz.

MCSG Accomplishments :
Achieving up to 700 wins on my account
Gaining over 300 subscribers on my mcsg based youtube channel.
Getting the experience to be in countless clans.

Thank you to :
Redcrafter7, pretty much the first and best friend I've ever made on these servers.
DontStealMyKill, probably best clan owner/ clan member you could have. Join #Fatal.
and iCraftyPvP, 305natan, iTqcoPvP, SnowGFX, DarkAbyss, ThePixelPen

These ones go way back, like wayyyy back :
Rcett, AW6464, Speedsoul #Viscore.

Selling any accounts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci