• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoodBye MCSG

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Depends if i still like MCSG by then. probably won't get unbanned anyway because there not responding.
Actually, just letting you know. We won all the chargebacks as of 2 hours ago and reason why we haven't responded to you yet. So yeah, your friends will be all unbanned except the person who did the chargeback and the fines they paid refunded. So welcome back? lol...

Edit: Expect an email about this issue this weekend, sorry work week was very busy.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, just letting you know. We won all the chargebacks as of 2 hours ago and reason why we haven't responded to you yet. So yeah, your friends will be all unbanned except the person who did the chargeback and the fines they paid refunded. So welcome back? lol...

Edit: Expect an email about this issue this weekend, sorry work week was very busy.
good 'ol chad helpin out people

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi all Ben here, I'm quitting MCSG.
There are a couple of reasons why and i don't think are unfair, The first one is that My account got banned for the Chargeback of EaTernalLxDreamzz and so MCSG needed $20 to pay for the money that the bank fined MCSG, so I paid $20 and yet im still not unbanned, and I tried getting in contact with Chad and the Admins but no a single one replied so yea....
The second reason is that the amount of people that have targeted me and are being rude to me in game, back in the old days the people where heaps more nicer and so i'm moving on.
I also am not impressed by the fist glitch it is the most annoying glitch i have ever seen on MCSG other than the crafting glitch.

So. Goodbye all GoodLuck in the future have fun and Play safe.
May the odds ever be in your favour. ben31245
Fist glitch is something that cannot be fixed, because it is a Vanilla Minecraft glitch. So, back off chad's pretty ass.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score

OMG I LOVE YOU OMG OMG OMG ONG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score

OMG thank you so much :D
OMG I LOVE YOU OMG OMG OMG ONG OMG OMG OMG OMG
SIMO your unbanned as well :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci