• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye my friends. My story

Hi

• Vote this if you want me to stay

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Vote this if the Story sucked and i also suck

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

_DaviBoy_

Platinum
Reaction score
So this is Daviboy's story: It all started back in the summer of 2013 and i just started to play multiplayer and i was looking for a Hunger games server. After a couple of minutes i found MCSG. My friend and i started to play a lot we didn't know anything about pvp or even what Hunger games was really about. We would play everyday, so there i was with my mac on 10-30 fps and with no mouse. When school started that year i didn't really care that much all i wanted was to play mc. So after playing for a time i got better and actually quite good for having a trackpad. I then bought diamond donator and got quite popular, i was playing on us that time because i didn't know about the EU servers back then. I still remember my first friends here: nohel naim skillstorm sarok and the best one... XXJessuH09. JessuH was and is my best friend here and i will never forget the day he teached me how to use the rod and fns and how to win games. So after me and Jess started to play i also got to know Ricco_11, he was one of the best players i have ever seen here. After a couple of months Ricco made a clan called Symmetric, after Jess told me about it i joined Symmetric. While staying there i meet Shaunypie Eviti TheBlueHusky and FightForGods. After it disbanded Ricco joined The RebelsEU and i started to play with Jess again. While playing with Jess i started to play with TheBlueHusky, we loved recording and playing together so when i meet a fan called ostenborg we asked him to join and he turned out to be one of my best friends i had here. Me and Jess got really good at pvp and after talking to Ricco we decided to apply for Rebels. I remember the day he was on the forums waiting for a reply just hoping i would get accepted, after a day or two Timmaaaah replayed and said i was accepted for Trials. I then started to practice for my trial that i was hoping to pass because Jess got accepted and i didn't want to be alone. I passed the trials after having 3 1v1's against Timmaaaah, i lost two of them but the one i won was with 7 hearts so i was really happy. After staying there for a month i heard about Endgamers and how they needed some help, i then talked to Jess about it and we both left Rebels to join Endgamers. When i joined i then met KYskillz Teku30 Ninglewingle and i saw shaunypie again. I only stayed there for a week if you want the reason add me on skype: david.goldinawesome
I then re-joined Rebels and decided to stay there for aslong as i could, but there was one problem in my plan and that was that Jess was still in Endgamers. After months of asking each other to leave our clans so we could be reunited, but then Endgamers disbanded and Jess re-joined Rebels! I was so happy but then i saw on the forums that the whole crew was applying and that's when i knew my Elite rank in Rebels would soon be taken.
I then realized that the people that joined was my old friends from Endgamers and they all got accepted.
So there i was my life was complete and everything was going the right way, that's when CS:GO was downloaded. I got really bored of mc then and only wanted to play CS:GO. So that's how it ended for me CS:GO is now my favorite game and it will be for a couple of months i guess. I will still be playing MCSG a couple of times but that is only if i have nothing else to do : P
SPECIAL PEOPLE I MET:
Demonic_Beaver: He was so awesome i and will never forget the things we did together, i still remember the things we used to say like: Reky reky, I am REXMANX!!!! and so on xD
xGtzz: This guy... Misja was always so helpful and well he loved my singing the most xD i will always remember his COBWEB Fight vs a spanish clan
Brynemannen8: Oh my Sondre you teached me how to bowspam and i will always remember that! <3
Kallbergz: Thank you for a awesome time at Rebels and for showing me how i can shut up xD
MrSausageRolls: You and your deep sexy voice oh my! <3 i will miss your amazing laugh xD and the amazing spectating skills you got!
Chuckboy: Dang the only one i have seen with a similar name, Chuck and Davi Boy huh? xD you were awesome all the time and i will never forget that big mining skill you had on my server
Zable: You ragey nub <3 will never forget Mad Bruh mad

If i forgot you tell me and i will change it <3

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
The way you mentioned me <3 Bye dood :'( We had a lot of great times.

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye davi :'( It was fun to have all those great times with you i'll hope you will be back soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci