• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my Friend. CoDsNo65 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye my may have been lover....
Goodbye my may have been friend...
JDusk out

*A cannon could be heard in the distance*

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Have fun in the future, climbing to challenjour :D. Best wishes.

Ayres

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah good 'ol Cameron.
From the very begging of my MCSG career (wtf) I have noticed you... positively. You were one of them most nicest Phoenix members out there, you were easy to talk to and all that stuff.
I always tried to talk to you on Poets ts but never felt like you ever approved me- so that's one reason why I'm kinda quite.
When I saw this thread my heart nearly broke bro, you will surely be one of the most people missed in this community.
Good luck with your life and wish you the greatest endeavours <3

- From KabaniaBum // JustHyperion

Reaction score
Man, I know we never met but I was one of your biggest fans on Youtube. I would search up your name frequently in games to see if you were online and so I could try to find you. You were the first minecraft youtuber I ever watched. I love your awesome accent btw <3. I hope to see you again on MCSG. You were a big part of my MCSG experience and you will remain in my heart although we never even met xD. Anyways, cya! peace out <3

P.S: I'm still going to remain subscribed forevah :)

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
you helped this community alot and for as long as this community lasts ill try to remember you.

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Although I barely spoke to you, very sad to see you go. You were a great player and a huge influence on the AU community, goodbye man. ;-;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci