• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye + Plat Donor Giveaway ;)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Now it is time for the shoutouts!

If you did not get a shoutout it means that I have a personal grudge against you and I cannot stand your presence.

jk nobody is getting one cause I am lazy.
When you leaving the boys forever but you're t0o dope to say goodbye because you're too cool.

Seriously though, you will be missed. See ya dog.

Last edited:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Alyssa ?????

I like that click bait, but it's sad to see you go. I'll still talk to you regarding other works. :p
I was so confused why I was tagged I literally re read the whole thread like three times to find where you quoted my name from xD

Love you so much Arsenal! You've been a fantastic member of the community and have tried so hard to help out, but unfortunately it appears that no matter how hard anyone tries it's just not getting anywhere.
You'll be missed in this community and pls stay in contact fam! Thx! Luv ya <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I literally read treble and was like "either Arsenal made a typo or this is a low key Alyssa tag"

Anyway, I'm sorry that you're going to leave. I mean I'll see you around on Twitter and stuff but either way you were one of the people really fighting for good, so it's sad to see that we won't have you anymore. It's good to focus your energy elsewhere where you may be able to make a difference (unfortunately the current state of the administration - which is no one's fault individually, but collectively it's hard with an owner that isn't making many public or internal appearances - makes it hard for anyone to make change)

Hasta luego
What do you mean dude, I've never seen a more community orientated team!

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry to se another member quitting mcsg..

Kiuss

Survivor
Reaction score
I think its safe to say that a lot of people are happy that you're leaving.
Quite the opposite. You have to understand Aresnal is pretty much the only user who consitintly tries to do good for this server. He has put in so much effort as a staff member, and as a regular. It is insane how much faith he had. You have to put aside your personal grudges, and look at what he's trying to do for the server. Anyway Aresnal, I never spoke to you, but I've always seen you around since like 2013. It's sad to see you go man. Thanks for believing in this server, and having faith where other's do not.

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Quite the opposite. You have to understand Aresnal is pretty much the only user who consitintly tries to do good for this server. He has put in so much effort as a staff member, and as a regular. It is insane how much faith he had. You have to put aside your personal grudges, and look at what he's trying to do for the server. Anyway Aresnal, I never spoke to you, but I've always seen you around since like 2013. It's sad to see you go man. Thanks for believing in this server, and having faith where other's do not.
He was obviously just joking...

Reaction score
I think that this change is good for you. 2 years ago we joined the community together in terms of staff and you've done so much for the community - and not many people appreciated the effort you put in. You're the member that I respect the most. I still can't believe how amazing you were: You were banterous, contributed to the staff, organized events, and even post resignation; you continued to serve the community. Leaving is a good think for you. By the way, I have a feeling that the person you wanted to shout out was TheLastGapple or camel. They were your first real introductions to the community. I haven't talked to you much recently in school you hunchback, but hope you start focusing on college instead :3

Quantum
Reaction score
Goodbye and good luck in the future, arsenal. You are an amazing person and my favourite Gamemode Spotlight Host! Thank you for everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci