• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye & Thank You

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Wow. Another v1 player gone. This is a major surprise, I didn't expect this, I'm sure Par 72 will be looked after, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Bye Haley, you will be missed.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Aww, I was also hoping for another one of your beautiful maps too :( I don't know you personally but from what I have seen in this thread you are very well liked and will be missed. Good luck with your future endeavors :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
See ya Haley, was fun knowing you. I remember meeting you through smashify c:

Reaction score
»

Words can not describe how much you are going to be missed. you are honestly among the olympiads of building, respect, and leaving of the best legacy. I always wanted to make a collaboration with you in a map, but I never got the chance to ;-; This jst goes to show how little time we have and I regret not taking that time to my advantage to make maybe one of the best maps ever xD. even though I did not know you very well, it doesn't take much to fully learn how great your character was in general, and honestly, as Ceroria has said, I really hope this is not permanent!

But for now... Good bye :(

«

J

Jojo

You have reached a lot during your stay, here on Mcgamer and been a role-model to a lot of people.
I hope you are looking back to all that with good memories in mind!
It is really sad to see you leave! :/
Best of luck for your future, and know that this community will always welcome you back with open arms! :)
Take care Lemonz87!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci