• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Thread - Easy_Soup, Hercudez, EzSp

Reaction score
So I know a ton of people hate goodbye threads, mainly because the people that make them end up playing on the servers again. Also I don't really care what anyone thinks of me so I might aswell.

^ For this reason I will start by saying you may see me extremely rarely on the servers, maybe a tiny bit on the forums, since I skim through every now and again.

This community has genuinely changed my life, sounds sad and cheesy but it's true, I never thought I could meet so many great people through a minecraft server. The reason I am leaving is simply because I'm bored of it, and have found other games to play (mainly LoL).

People:

@theguywhohashisnamefiltered67 - I will show him this somewhere else. You are such an intelligent person, you have helped me through so many times over my time on lego game, I know you will never struggle in life. The late night sessions were amazing <3 Now lets go do a quest.

EdtheG - Always high. Play LoL with me now plz.

Canziano - This guy is a god.

rossiebalboa - This guy is one of the best lego game players I know, and such a hilarious person, many lolz with this boy. He is also Faker. Lightbulb.

xExtract - He owns the Pulsefire Ezreal. Godly mechanics. <3

Charlesyummyegg - So funny, so enthusiastic, so fun to play with. His personality will mean he never struggles through life.

Auroraty|Kristie - We instatly became friends, and you are one of the greatest personalities I have ever met. Thank you. <3

wronsiski - Love you <3

Fax - I will meet you someday.

Mooclan - Always have time for you. My first clan :D

Reven86 - Always liked playing with you, I learned a lot from you and thatguy67, being younger than you guys.

^ Thank you guys for existing, you are the people that made this experience so memorable.

I will add people as I remember them, ore message me on skype or on the forums and I will add you.

Bye everyone, enjoy your lives, or don't, whatever.
ily Soup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci