• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye. -Valafia

E

Ephiza

U were 4 in first grade seems legit....
If you were 10 in sixth you would be 13 in 9th..... 14 in 10 15 in 11 16 ins 12th and start college at the age of 17.
Unless you were held back i don't think.
Yeah. I was 4 in 1st grade. I have a late b-day..

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah. I was 4 in 1st grade. I have a late b-day..
I don't think you understand....
How old are you now?
As well, no school allows underage to the point where their birthday does not fall in the first year of their semester. Your b day could be December, and you could turn 5 mid year, but I highly doubt you were 4 for all of first grade

E

Ephiza

I don't think you understand....
How old are you now?
As well, no school allows underage to the point where their birthday does not fall in the first year of their semester. Your b day could be December, and you could turn 5 mid year, but I highly doubt you were 4 for all of first grade
im actually 11...in 7th :p.

Ya, I turned 5 mid year.

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
Supposed to be 12 in 7th... Unless you have some really late birthday around December.
8th grade all the way xD (btw I am in 8th xD)

Reaction score
People can be fabulous persons (I don't care if you call me a homophobic) but people take it too far sometimes, they do know that police can track down where the IP the VPN is located to when someone ddosses, and yet they are breaking a law several of times doing this, SO MANY PEOPLE don't understand that you can't run from the law sometimes, and people think they can get away with dossing others, are straight up stupid. I'd hate to see you go just because of all of this nonsense and a mental problem you can't help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci