• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye..

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign. Goodluck in the future c:

Reaction score
Though I didn't know you at all, nor have I talked to you, your presence will be missed. Goodbye, and goodluck :)

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
You were always nice to have in the waiting room. I remember you poked me when you got moved back up and got mod, I was really happy for you. :D Hopefully you do re-apply again someday! :(

Reaction score
Gonna miss you man, go win the footy tournament and trust me, I'll be keeping you up to date on the footy :3 stag in contact man <3

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
:O What a bad day :(

Firstly I watch "Shrek is Love, Shrek is life" (don't watch it, trust me).
Secondly, you've resigned D:

I hope I'll see you around after your holiday! I wish you luck in the future (and hopefully re-applying)!

Raidon

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-=+=-
Swordz_ Resignation Letter.
-=+=-

First of I want to thank the Sr.Staff for giving me the opportunity to be a staff member here at MCGamer, really meant a lot to me when getting the rank and being able to help the community. I waited a year and a half to try receive the moderator rank and when I got it, it didn't seem to stay for long. The main reasons why I resigned were to put my first priority into my sports with the amount of sport I have a week it was pretty stressful to try get myself time to come on the servers and moderate. To be honest I expected myself to be a lot more hard working but there was just to much in the real world to do. I have a football tournament coming up soon and I'd be away two weeks for that then two days after the football tournament I'm flying out to america one and a half months. To cut it down I will be away to long and I wont have the time to help the community while I'm gone. I also don't no if I will be coming back to minecraft after my holiday as I want to sit down and do well at school. I will still be on the servers until I go to football so expect me to be around:p

If I do come back to minecraft after my holiday I will be sure to re-apply for mod again!

So for the rest of this thread I'd like to thank the people who inspired me to be a mod and to the people who made me happy while I was mod here:
Sean - Absolute legend encouraged me to keep trying for mod and to not stop trying. Since we met on the teamspeak we talk on a daily basis. We will have to finish that map before I head off ;)

DracoHD - When I first met Marco I knew him for the guy who said Hello to everyone. So Marco you are a really cool guy and keep up the hard work, you are doing amazing!

MoLoToV This guys B-) Molotov you a really nice guy and fun to hang around with. Your work is just amazing keep up the good work :D

123456789matrty TheNumberGuyMC ;) Matt you are a really nice and kind person really cool to hang out with you, pretty good that we met! Keep me updated on them world cup fixtures ;)

thejambd Awww Ben xP Amazing guy, really funny and cool to hang around with. Inspired me to be mod! ;)

Sorry if I've forgot anyone but thanks to everyone!
I shall see you all around :)

Take care man.
Hope to see you around once you are feeing better :)

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign. Good luck with your football ect!

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
It's seriously a shame that you couldn't stick around longer... I remember how you'd be on the teamspeak for 8-10 hours a day, you'd go offline, and then they'd do interviews. Good luck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci