• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye!

Reaction score
Hello, This is FlawlessWolf727, I've been playing MCSG for 3 years now, and it has come to me now that I've got no interest in the game of Minecraft itself. I would also like to say I've also been banned for 1 year now, which contributes to this decison since I've been unable to play this server.
I'd like to start by mentioning some of the people I've met along the way.

2011 - Minecraft_man___/KrucialGames: A great friend and I've always been with him until his move to Hive and we split apart, I've had little contact since, we made and joined many clans together: Gladiators, Void squad, CriticaL, Nitride, Slime Army.
2011 - MightyMitch666: Met again trough Jamie (KrucialGames) Again a great friend that I've had no contact with, we played MCSG all the time together and had some great memories, after he left minecraft we would play CoD on PS3 together xD.
2012 - Ba19/Vuhzi: A friend in real life that I still have a lot of contact with today, I taught him how to minecraft and MCSG xD, he is progressed to the point where he is most likely better than me, he's been and created many clans with me aswell.
2013 - Disguised Zombie/Vuyzh: One great friend that me and Ba played with, we met him in a game when he was teamed with Zietra, not much has been heard about him since.
2013 - NicheyBoy: Again, me and Ba met him and introduced him to clans, we still play together now and I hope that will continue.

Now hear are some people I would like to give a small mention to that I also used to talk to and play with:
HannoStevens
TheBlueCreeper
Sarcastic_Hotdog
JudsterYT
CultOfPunk
Elliprott
Splitz_HD
ShaunyPie
OhTekkers
TheSpaxHD

(Sorry if I missed you)

My story.

I started off playing MCSG after finding it off a livestream, now I cannot remember the names of the streamers but They were playing MCSG, I managed to find the ip, at this point MCSG was in Alpha and there were a few bugs which is why I didn't like it as much, but anyway, they were on 'eu11.mcsg.in' which I thought was the only IP of the server xD, so I only joined lobby 11. I sarted off with the map SG1, that was it.

My first win:

Ok, so I got my first win teamed with KrucialGames, He let me win (<3) But I was exhilarated, this happend about 4 months after I started playing and I couldn't believe it, my name in chat saying I had won the survival games was amazing, I still have that feeling today every I won.

My prime point:

So at my prime point of MCSG was 2012, I had 150 wins and was at the point 4th on the leaderboards, this was cut short once iFrox and TeIIo started to overtake me and eventually I give up on attempting these high ranks and started taking a break, Once I came back in very early 2013, MCSG v2 had just came out :)D) so I was very excited about this making me return, I then followed to get tje 2nd win on MCSG v2, I treasure that to this day.

My clans:

This is a pretty long list xD (Only MCSG): Prohpecy, CriticaL, Gladiators, Void squad, the noobs, Slime Army, Nitride, Exhale, The Legends, Italiq, Italiq v2, Trivium, Imagination. (sorry if I missed any clans out)

My final days ...:

I was at 341 wins, I was determined to get 1k wins after seeing Gravey4rd getting it. This was when in the middle of a clan war I was requested to record a 'hacker.' While recording the server lagged and then the timer, players and my speed went faster, He told me that was enough evidence to get him banned, I alas sent it in only to be accused by SoggyPickle and CaptButterToast of it being sped up. Even though I am innocent, I regret that day... That has been my story, I would love to bid farewell to you, I'm now leaving minecraft, once and for all, Goodbye.

~FlawlessWolf727

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I never talked to you... But goodbye, and good luck.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye :(, idk if you remember me but I had fun times with you :D

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck in life c:

Wish you the best. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads