• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye :(

AdamSmith28

Survivor
Reaction score
So recently Ive noticed that mcsg is becoming very dried out and boring, the community constantly pissing me off but Ive stuck with it and now I feel its time to move on. I would like to thank many people for being with me for the past 1 1/2 years

Theozmeister - I know we dont speak as much but he is one of my best online friends, always there other than when he sweats cs, we had great times but as of now, goodbye

TbhOscqr - I havnt known him for too long but we instantly became great friends, always being there for me, Im sure if I had of stayed around he would be one of the best online friends Ive ever had

Mantyy - One of my oldest friends, always there to take the piss but still a great person, without him I would not be what I am now

CamsArcade - Probably not as known as the others Ive mentioned but still as important, always showing me a good time. Great fun to be around and I believe his streams can really go some where, good luck in the future bud

Jdennis - Doesnt play anymore which is very sad but is deffinetly my best online friend, always there to improve me and to have fun at the same time, I dont think hes owned a decent clan without me always being the tag along ;)

BlazinElektra - Another old friend of mine, always my priority. I dont speak to him as much now bu would still love to stay in contact with you

Borje07 - Another one of my best online friends, I think we both helped each other massivly, always there to one up me but not anymore, goodbye ;)

Jamesdranny - Recently started talking to him more and he seems like a great person, would of loved to stick around with you for a bit longer

JaydenHD_ - He may only be 11 but still knows how to have fun, not known him for too long but would easily say hes one of the best people ive ever met online

DynamiteLava - Always there to make the shittest joke possible, always made people feel awkward but thats why I love him, one of the funniest people I know

ItsSimplyCHIP - Another streamer with great possobilities, a very chill person and just a great guy in general

Dante - One of the most russian russians from Romania you will ever meat, idk how his parents havnt hung themselves the ammount he chats Good but still a cool person, cya ;)

LKing - Currently inactive due to exams and didnt speak to him much but seems like a really chill, nice person. Would love to talk with you more some time

Pock - gf

HypaNinjaTree - Last but not least, well yh least but this is another amazing player, anyone to watch his stream and not have a great time must just be deaf. Great person all round and yh, bye

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck in life :) Thank you for playing on MCGamer!

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Good Luck! Wish you could stay longer but it is your life do what you want! ^-^

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Fair well! I hope you enjoyed your stay here on MCGamer.

CrazyM6

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah thanks man Toby ;) I haven't known u for 1 1/2 years have i?? Ly2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci