• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
So, I've finally decided to quit, after over 3 years of playing this game I am completely bored of it. This being probably my lack of being able to enjoy playing the game solo, as I find other people to play with.

Althought I have been here for an extremely long time, I feel I have done very little in the community in comparison to others who have stayed here for as long as me, as I generally have managed to avoid communicating with most of the main community - I would probably find it easier to talk to someone RL than in game.

I can no longer enjoy the game anymore when it just doesnt feel fun to play anymore in the way I prefer to play...

Anyway, I'm probably going to tell my whole MCSG story or whatever, I'm quite tired right now, and some stuff is quite hazy. I'm going to tell the complete truth in this, which could possibly result in a permaban, but whatever, I've quit right.

I started playing MCSG in earliesh 2012, around the time it came out in Beta, under the name Joshua4157. I remember very little during this time, apart from being awful at the game as I used the touchpad all the time, it was also during this time I made my forum account, being one of (not the) oldest forum accounts. I basically only played with my friends, and I also managed to see some very famous players such as 3Crowns. This was probably my favourite time playing the game.

Near the beginning of V1, my friend introduced me to hacked clients, which back then were extremely overpowered due to the lack of a decent NoCheat, meant your reach would be insane. Anyway, me not caring too much, used them with my friend. I played a lot more than my friend, and managed to get in the top 50 or so (considering the Top 50 back at the point was around 10 wins or so). TrueDozer soon got me b&, and I dont think he ever forgave me, and I was banned for a week.

Soon after I was unbanned however, I managed to get two wins with my touchpad, before getting my own mouse. This made it extremely easier for me, and I started to get a 'decent' amount of wins. This is when I joined my first clan, Critical, composed of players such as ProSouth, Ahoelia, gcb99 and narwhals14. I also met two friends around this time, being FlawlessWolf727 and pacman. Anyways, after Critical, I dont remember so much until around v2, except I got b& agaon on Joshua4157 for using chest finder fugg :^)
Probably the most notable thing that comes to mind at first was EU22. There was a small group of people who only played on EU22, made up of me, Mahxi, Lemonz87, Sir Kratos, mikeylag and a couple of others. After this, I joined Apocalypse, owned by Mykul, from which I met Voei, JKid, Kevin, DruidPhill (or something like that), CharlietheMelon, and loads of others. This clan was probably the first one I ever played properly with. After this, I kinda drifted for a bit, going in and out of activity, before I came across Emperors one day. I enjoyed myself a lot here, and made loads of friends, such as sander, Ben, Araxed, Stealthy, the list could go on (I would tag everyone but Im on my phone).
Past this point Very little happened, and I doubt I will ever enjoy this game and trash community anymore.

This server has been a pritty big part of my life (pretty sad tbh), and Ive had greaf bantz, but Ive gotta move on.
bye y'all.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go but good luck in your future :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
gl leaving this black hole. If you can stay away you have my respect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci