• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

Visions

Survivor
Reaction score
Mod's keep in this section for a little bit please.

So if you don't know me I'm Cons or Consequently and I have been in the community idk about 6 months and I guess I was kinda known.I have up and downs and met new friends and lost old friends.The best clan I have ever been in was Invincible I got strait up benched. I played maybe 5 rounds ever in my time in there.After Invincible split off I went to X and it was owned by Kinify in my opinion he was one of the best pvp'ers I have ever seen in my time.In X I met MintChoco 007 and Taco these 3 guys were all al ot older than me except for mint :) so I looked up to them.Eventually X disbanded and I didn't know what to do so I started talking to Jccandfriends who thought me a lot.After that I applied for Rebels and was a no life so i was on rebels ts all day then I was "caught" in an incident that was false.Since that incident Walker/Skill has hates me since.Then Skill Created a new clan called Vendetta, when I saw this I saw Rad was an owner and I thought i had a chance to join the clan and I thought I did I made it to Trial Member then was denied for no apparent by Skill.After all with Vendetta I joined a new version of X but it wasn't really a thing it's kinda just a clan to chill with old friends and CB every once and a while.I started to grow Inactive in X because I wanted to take Football more seriously, which I did.Finally I joined OZ which I joined old versions of OZ but this one was different it was owned by quinn or fexr like always who was also I really good friend I met in an old OZ,Eventually Football ended a few days ago and I started to be active on the ts and on the skype chat, but there was a problem HohoHD or Eddy who is an Officer started to hate me for no reason so quinn and or fexr removed me from the clan.I decided I was gonna quit after clan wars but I got removed so I'm done now.I don't know if anyone ever thought I hacked/Macroed, but I never have macroed or hacked except on mineplex I had fly hack, but who cares :).

messages to friends
Taco:you were a great friend but you quit fgt
Stall:2v5 against curse and you helped me a lot I hope we still talk
007:stupid head snapping toggler jk legit pvp you are chill
fexr:you made a dousch move tbh
Jcc:you probs won't see this but thanks for the chance to rebels
Justin: you hate me but we were chill
Darky:You have been my friends since angels hope you stay on skype
Mint:go eat rice
Steven:I beat you 2/2 times in 1v1's but you are a god
kash: you're a babe and you 10'ed me when I had 30 fps
Noah:eek:ldest friend left who still plays back to unite
Rad:I'm your son
Aidan/Bluehoodie: You owned Angels and were still friends #dq clan
Ryan: I met you when trialing for vendetta ad you're really chill
Timmy: people think you hack but ik you don't you've always been nice to me and stay on skype
Swifty: go eat a taco and hmu sometime you're chill
Gucci: You've always been chill and a Bowgod
Zig:You've hated me and been friends with me but you're chill
Tyler:you scream a lot but you're usally chill with me
Demon:I don't talk to you anymore but you were a god in invincible
quik: me and you both started in invincible and the x is chill
Snap: I didn't know you that well but you're a god with godly hits
eRmac:Dabes was cool and big clicks
Silently:Awex is cewl
Skill Dj_Quik fexr Radoh Jccandfriends McOrange @Stallloveisgod ImThatGuy007 MintChoco eRmac Tyler demonman63801 _Ziggurat_ Kinify GucciRose @thebluehoodie
Ryan' Darkyy Noah Eddy Snap Silently zCrits_ @xswiftyhd Kinify

PS:Most of my time on mcsg I was 12 so if I beat you,you got beat by a 12 year old :)

Last edited:

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Mod's keep in this section for a little bit please.

So if you don't know me I'm Cons or Consequently and I have been in the community idk about 6 months and I guess I was kinda known.I have up and downs and met new friends and lost old friends.The best clan I have ever been in was Invincible I got strait up benched. I played maybe 5 rounds ever in my time in there.After Invincible split off I went to X and it was owned by Kinify in my opinion he was one of the best pvp'ers I have ever seen in my time.In X I met MintChoco 007 and Taco these 3 guys were all al ot older than me except for mint :) so I looked up to them.Eventually X disbanded and I didn't know what to do so I started talking to Jccandfriends who thought me a lot.After that I applied for Rebels and was a no life so i was on rebels ts all day then I was "caught" in an incident that was false.Since that incident Walker/Skill has hates me since.Then Skill Created a new clan called Vendetta, when I saw this I saw Rad was an owner and I thought i had a chance to join the clan and I thought I did I made it to Trial Member then was denied for no apparent by Skill.After all with Vendetta I joined a new version of X but it wasn't really a thing it's kinda just a clan to chill with old friends and CB every once and a while.I started to grow Inactive in X because I wanted to take Football more seriously, which I did.Finally I joined OZ which I joined old versions of OZ but this one was different it was owned by quinn or fexr like always who was also I really good friend I met in an old OZ,Eventually Football ended a few days ago and I started to be active on the ts and on the skype chat, but there was a problem HohoHD or Eddy who is an Officer started to hate me for no reason so quinn and or fexr removed me from the clan.I decided I was gonna quit after clan wars but I got removed so I'm done now.I don't know if anyone ever thought I hacked/Macroed, but I never have macroed or hacked except on mineplex I had fly hack, but who cares :).

messages to friends
Stall:2v5 against curse and you helped me a lot I hope we still talk
007:stupid head snapping toggler jk legit pvp you are chill
Jcc:you probs won't see this but thanks for the chance to rebels
Justin: you hate me but we were chill
Darky:You have been my friends since angels hope you stay on skype
Mint:go eat rice
kash: you're a babe and you 10'ed me when I had 30 fps
Noah:eek:ldest friend left who still plays back to unite
Rad:I'm your son
Aidan/Bluehoodie: You owned Angels and were still friends #dq clan
Ryan: I met you when trialing for vendetta ad you're really chill
Timmy: people think you hack but ik you don't you've always been nice to me and stay on skype
Swifty: go eat a taco and hmu sometime you're chill
Gucci: You've always been chill and a Bowgod
Zig:You've hated me and been friends with me but you're chill
Tyler:you scream a lot but you're usally chill with me
Demon:I don't talk to you anymore but you were a god in invincible
quik: me and you both started in invincible and the x is chill
Snap: I didn't know you that well but you're a god with godly hits
eRmac:Dabes was cool and big clicks
Silently:Awex is cewl
Skill Dj_Quik fexr Radoh Jccandfriends McOrange @Stallloveisgod ImThatGuy007 MintChoco eRmac Tyler demonman63801 _Ziggurat_ Kinify GucciRose @thebluehoodie
Ryan' Darkyy Noah Eddy Snap Silently zCrits_ @xswiftyhd Kinify

PS:Most of my time on mcsg I was 12 so if I beat you,you got beat by a 12 year old :)
see ya dood, u were a chill guy for when i talked to u

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love you and ill miss you. have a great time in real life ;-)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad seeing you go bro. I knew you were quitting soon but it came a bit faster than expected. Good luck in your life and your future activities. If you ever want to play CSGO or miencraft, hmu on skype

fexr

District 13
Reaction score

Bro it is never easy to kick a good friend.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Sad to see you go man, you were one of my first friends in the clan community. I really wish you'd stay but it's your decision and not mine. Good luck in life, Austin.

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck Austin, not sure if you remember me, but good luck in life.Life is better then any video games tbh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci