• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go.. ;-;
Goodbye Zeno ;-;

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
When one journey ends, another begins. Good luck Zeno, you'll do great things in life. You've been a large part of the growth of the clan community, as well as the community as a whole. See you around man.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Awww, I am sorry to see you go Zeno, thank you for playing, and being such an active community member! You are an awesome person and although you and I never spoke, I know some things about you, and overall, you are a cool person, so sucks to see ya go. Hope you visit from time to time!

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Dang... I've been on these servers for almost three and a half years and I'm still stuck at randy status. Even after becoming a mod.

Gotta say, I'm proud of ya for leaving. This place/community is great and all, but there's way more to life then some Minecraft based Hunger Games server. Enjoy life and don't forget to live it~

Last edited:

Untiring

Survivor
Reaction score
You're a very old clan player in the community. You'll be missed, and I hope you still have fun with your future!

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks like it's your time too ey buddy
I still know where you live btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members