• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye?

DEANJOHNGOD

Spectator
Reaction score
I've decided to resign and mostly move on from minecraft for the time being. I won't say too much out of respect for certain people, but the main reason for me resigning was that a certain au moderator set his sights on reporting, monitoring and pestering every moment, action and word presented by myself.

In fact, i'm typing this for the 2nd time as the same moderator deleted my other goodbye thread.

-snip-

My reason for 'quitting' for the time being is something that only a few people know.

I was only moderator for about 4 months and so i've obviously had a lot of fun in my 2+ years here and on other well know AU servers such as Oresomecraft, Vast and Orchestra.

I won't type forever, but i'll mention a few memorable moments in my time playing minecraft.

- Fluxion326 inviting me and Jewlx to join his clan #Integrity after the only real clan i'd been in prior to that point was #Frost (the remake by Professor Nub ).

- Not playing for 4 months after the death of Integrity and seeing a player called chocolatetoe123 ask me to join his randy clan to which I said yes to as a joke. This was actually the famous Dean and not the real chocolatetoe and led to the birth of #EarthAU.

- Being banned for hacks to be unbanned a day later.

- Countless 2v3's 2v4's and 2v5's with Dean: 1v3ing Starstrongs clan on Alaskan, 1v5ing PvPkingFTWs clan like 2 years ago on SG4 and a recent 1v2 against Jakman and Rob54 on SG4 again.

- Earth AU: probably the reason for my most memorable times on here. We didn't lose any regular clan battles in our 55 wins or something. Our 50th win was 5-0ing #Legacy (Lebron12 ) and the famous Apex vs Earth battle probably takes the record for the longest clan battle and also the battle with the most staff watching.

- Integrity Reborn: I lost my first clan battle here against Exile where we had to 3v4 for the leaderboard (this was our fault), however, as much as TeeArrr loved the clan, we beat #Purple Cobras in a similar 3v4 situation (our fault once again) for half of the battle that we ended up winning 3-2. We won't talk any more of this though.

- Beating NZ in the AU vs NZ battle 6-0 with Nick/Dean + others

- My 6 or so months in exile where my most memorable moment was quite recently where we were battle Phoenix AU and a situation where we were most likely going to win the round to bring the scores to 4-4 ended up with me getting stuck in a tree block to lose the round and the clan battle as a whole.
I'll just tag a few people that made my time great here:

• Dean: probably one of my best mates on mcsg. #DeanJohnGodYT
  • Trilexium i've known you for like 3 years and you're a good chap.
  • Fatal for inviting me to Exile.
  • Taddaaa knowledgeguy Blu3Steel (Chris) we played really well together in exile. I'm sorry for leaving.
  • Rqin/Jewlx/Trilexium/Dean/Nixodude/Nush for playing really well in Earth/Integ Reborn with me.
  • TeeArrr for running the leaderboard, being chill in general and a good lad.
  • PhoenixClan the mems of Integ vs PC <3. You are a good leader (obviously).
  • Jimmy | Intelligent I remember smacking you on doolanbros back on Vast, having a 4 month break and hearing that you were really good now/had improved a lot. When i've been playing my best you're probably one of the few mcsq players who the total fights would end up being very even.
  • Other people such as Vito, slap, speckled and Jewlx.
Anyway, thats it from me. Will I be back? We'll see...

lmao chocolatetoe xD u thought it was real me but it was da real dean on his ratted acc lol ez
'join clan dude please please we no1' 'please plesae' xD

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
its a shame to see another god go ;( I remember when we had waiting for Mod together and we both got it with Lebron12 . Good days. Gl in the future man.

DEANJOHNGOD

Spectator
Reaction score
PLOT TWIST: EP1C IS GOING SECRET ON HIS ALT HAD TO SPOIL IT BOIS INB4 IT GETS REMOVED LOL!
<3 HE AINT TELLING NO1 EXCEPT ME SO GL FOUNDING WHO HE IS EASY

Knarp

Platinum
Reaction score
i carried integrity so hard i 1v4 purple cobras not hard gg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci