• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

Esu

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello you may know me or not idc. I have gone by many names drkvtr,Fusing,Ethwn,Xdi,Trug,Fusingshadow,FusingGod,and Esu. Today I am posting this to say that I'm done. People are just assholes and I can't deal with it no more. So no more clans,teams,friends none of that for now on I'm alone for good and no turning back I've had enough. But there is a lot of people who got me and help me and love where much and thank you guys.

L3ftClick- Camron thank you so much for being one of the best friends I had we talk and have many great times and I thank you for that.

Brian- Even though ur kinda of an ass. I still thank you for making me laugh and being a good friend.

Nush- Hyper you are the man do you were so nice to me and I can't thank you enough you played me and almost every cb and I thank you for that keep power going for my sake please.

Fusion nuggets- Brother from another mother thanks for accepting me into Haunted that was the most fun I had and I even made the barn choke and thank you for that.

Fexr- The Og leader of Oz what a guy man. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met and I loved 2v2ing in clan league we good team.

Precan- My son. Thank you for all the intros you made me playing all those sg games with me and talking to me when I was sad. Thank you

Kmoe- My other son. We are still gunna make that mixtape one day and thank you for being there for me when I needed a talk.

Suchrazor- Razor oh my god
Razor ur the man dude like ur a God I swear if u keep it like that you will be amazing but Thank you for everything all the nice words and I thank you

Abasketball- Max we are still doing mic night and it may be my last but you are the homie man like thank you for dealing with me and every time we touch I get this feeling. Thank you

TheFinalShadow- Thasan thank you for talking to men I was depressed and worried and confused u helped me and I thank you.

Mia- Thank you for talking to be and actually caring for me but tell Goonther why no he like me. Thank you

Flqx- Holy crap dude I have it way worse then me but ur cancerous as hell but you helped me and talk to be and cared and listened thank you.

All the mods who actually took the time to talk to me and welcome me into the community thank you.

Pawh- I love you so much and you mean everything to me and I don't know what I could do without you. Thank you for putting a smile on my face everyday and for taking care of me. I love you I truly do.

I am a forgotten person/player you guys don't need me anymore I just need myself and you guys don't have to worry about me anymore because I'll be gone from your lifes for the better. But Thank You all so much I love every single one of you. I will still be uploading vids to my channel but by myself and when I feel like it. If you ever want to check on me just look up Esu on YouTube and go to channels you will find me somewhere
Legends die eventually but I am no legend I was just me nothing special Thank you and I will miss you all
Take Care
Goodbye,

Last edited:

Pawh

Platinum
Reaction score
I love you Ethan <3 and I will always be there for you. Together forever.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
You speak of your self of so low esteem but you meant a lot. I enjoyed playing with you in clan league and playing amongst you. Have a good life, there is always a family here for you ;)

Mia

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm glad we can still be friends. It means a lot to me that you're leaving especially because I just met you not too long ago. It was always fun to talk to you, sorry I'm so socially awkward. I'll remember you as my friend and I hope that we will meet someday. Remember that we'll always be friends, though I am always one DM away. I'm here for you. Bye for now, Ethan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci