• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

Reaction score
A friend of mine said this to me today and for some reason it seemed relevant:
Life. Life is tough. We will experience in our existence a number of obstacles that will beat us down and push us to the brink, to the point where we believe all may be lost and we cannot possibly recover. But it is not the obstacles in our lives that define us, it is how we overcome the obstacles in our paths that define us, a boundless optimism we pull from within that pushes us forward through the darkness we face and overcome whatever is in our way. No matter how big or small these obstacles may seem to others, it is the obstacles in OUR lives that matter and ultimately shape us into who we are depending on how we deal with them.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Eshan you owe us nothing. You have your own life to take care of, and you make the decisions. Don't feel like you have to keep doing stuff because of your viewers or anything like that. Do what makes you happy. You owe us nothing. Remember that. My life can be a hell too somedays, but I also have something that keeps me going. Keeps me living my life.

The real life is the most important thing on earth. Don't stay here if you don't want to. It is all your choice.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Funny thing. I have been VERY depressed and I can't find anything to do but MCSG And I haven't been doing that good in MCSG Lately... But I just have to keep that challenge feeling in me. I must think that I won't stop playing until I'm like in the top 10.
I just have to keep moving on along with the evolution of MCSG.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eshan you owe us nothing. You have your own life to take care of, and you make the decisions. Don't feel like you have to keep doing stuff because of your viewers or anything like that. Do what makes you happy. You owe us nothing. Remember that. My life can be a hell too somedays, but I also have something that keeps me going. Keeps me living my life.

The real life is the most important thing on earth. Don't stay here if you don't want to. It is all your choice.
We probably owe more to Eshan than he does to us :)

M

MrMad2000

I feel guilty for all the disrespectful comments and and hatred I have used to Eshan, and now I feel guilty, I am constantly feeling depressed and my mum has a numerous amount of health conditions and sadly she is constantly unwell and from April last year to December she went to Hospital over 25 times...

Anyways Eshan, hope you give it a good think and that you re-join us soon, i'm aware your not leaving, but your absence will be recognized by everyone and we will treasure your Ferrets and you in our hearts.

- MrMad (Joseph.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci